HF Random Thought Thread

s_adbell

i find it sad that i'm the only one that updates this crape.. you regs should be ashamed.

edit: sh!te gets changed to crape.. thats just wrong.

Edited by s_adbell

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wat!? since when, i loved deutchland. loved it. would live there again. two thumbs up.

You didn't love deutschland enough to spell it right :dry:

im replying to some posts in the shout box, i didnt want to make multiple replys so ill post then in here

s_abell-i do study a lot, i was in the tutors at least 4 times a week. in my economics class only 1 person really passed the class. so there was a big curve to make us all pass. i know its a hard subject, but when 24 of 25 people fail a class theres something wrong. we were only in class for an hour aweek where it was supposed to be 4 hours a week. im not blaming that, just trying to give you an idea of how that class/professor is. in my math class it was just entirely too fast, covered 14 chapters in 9 weeks. i am bad at math as it is lol.

Orca89- i take between 3 to 4 classes a quarter and work 30-35 hrs a week. it gets confusing but i never slacked off once. my face was always in a book when i knew there were things to study or hw to do. i knew i couldnt slack off cause this scholarship was my free ride.

Xeryon - yeah thats what im afraid of, but they may go with academic probation. but its a community college so idk

Pballer2005 - i get a scholarship for being poor, i have to keep a 2.0 gpa to keep the scholarship

i take between 3 to 4 classes a quarter and work 30-35 hrs a week. it gets confusing but i never slacked off once. my face was always in a book when i knew there were things to study or hw to do. i knew i couldnt slack off cause this scholarship was my free ride.

Yowza... And I thought my senior year in High School was bad... I guess the only thing to say is hang in there, and good luck...

Yowza... And I thought my senior year in High School was bad... I guess the only thing to say is hang in there, and good luck...

i had 7 full classes all four years of hs lol. and ran track/cross country all year. glad to be done with that. thank you :)

You didn't love deutschland enough to spell it right :dry:

baby i have had 4 hours of sleep in as many days, if i didnt hit the key hard enough for your liking, ill make it up in other ways. after i get a nap.

i am bad at math as it is lol.

i take between 3 to 4 classes a quarter and work 30-35 hrs a week. it gets confusing but i never slacked off once. my face was always in a book when i knew there were things to study or hw to do. i knew i couldnt slack off cause this scholarship was my free ride.

i too suck at math

4 classes a semester, 40 hours a week at work minimum, not to mention the new responsibilities i seem to have undertaken (family issues) and i have a 3.2 at a university. i understand your time conflicts, i really do, but you need to do what you can to stay in school if it means that much to you. i'm sorry, i like you, but i have little sympathy.

Edited by s_adbell

baby i have had 4 hours of sleep in as many days, if i didnt hit the key hard enough for your liking, ill make it up in other ways. after i get a nap.

i too suck at math

4 classes a semester, 40 hours a week at work minimum, not to mention the new responsibilities i seem to have undertaken (family issues) and i have a 3.2 at a university. i understand your time conflicts, i really do, but you need to do what you can to stay in school if it means that much to you. i'm sorry, i like you, but i have little sympathy.

yeah im gonna do whatever it takes to stay in. its ok about the sympathy thing, im used to tough love :thumbsup: