HF Random Thought Thread

s_adbell

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lmao!! thanks. :blush:

I :heart: Penn & Teller... I'm watching the episode about orgasms. Or, as it says in the info section "The myth-busting magicians examine the ultimate erotic experience."

yeah, but orgasms only buy you certain things... You can't exactly trade in the stock market with them and it'd be a rare case if it bought you a mansion... although it's been known to happen. This show is hilarious though- every person they've interviewed so far is so ugly I'm not entirely sure how they'd even know about sex or orgasms. haha.

was that mean?

yeah, but orgasms only buy you certain things... You can't exactly trade in the stock market with them and it'd be a rare case if it bought you a mansion... although it's been known to happen. This show is hilarious though- every person they've interviewed so far is so ugly I'm not entirely sure how they'd even know about sex or orgasms. haha.

was that mean?

i beg to differ. ever heard of anna nicole smith?

i beg to differ. ever heard of anna nicole smith?

i didn't say it was IMPOSSIBLE. i just said it was rare... but hell, she married a guy who was about to peg it anyway and now she's dead too.

you ain't gotta say too much, by the look in your eyes I can tell you wanna fuuuuck.

8)

You ain't gotta call me your boo, just as bad as you wanna fcuk I wanna fcuk tooooo.

:wub:

Archived