HF Random Thought Thread

s_adbell

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm... I just annihilated my Windows 7 RCL partition... oops. Can't say I'm all that annoyed though... 64-bit Windows 7 doesn't play nice with 32-bit software...

Hmmm... I just annihilated my Windows 7 RCL partition... oops. Can't say I'm all that annoyed though... 64-bit Windows 7 doesn't play nice with 32-bit software...

it never does...its like putting rick and the ginger in a locked up room with no windows'

i REALLY want a new(er) car. the hatch is getting boring....

i would like to have a 04 SVT but cant afford it. the 86 is decent looking when you throw a cowl hood on it, the fox bodys resemble track cars to me, square and low.

i may just start saving for a STi

the R8 is amazing. love the sound too.

but if i could have any car i would like either a saleen s7 twin turbo, r34 skyline, lamborghini reventon(cant beat that sound), 03/04 svt mustang, 69 charger, 69 chevelle ss, 71 turino, sup's bmw, subaru sti, honda nsx, single turbo mkIV supra....

if only i had more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

people like fox bodies because they are light

people dont like fox bodys cause their chasis sucks and you cant do anything until you subframe it and they are pretty ugly.. they CAN look okay but is hard.. my ex had a couple.. probably still has one or two

my random thought:

how is it there is a huge storm coming towards my house and there is no thunderstorm warning?? we normally have warnings for smaller pockets of red on the map.. but the last two days they have been failing to issue them

i want a decent fox body, no rust, wouldnt care if it was just a roller. weld in a roll cage and spice up the subframe. then drop in an alluminum windsor motor. can easily push 427 cubes. add a crank,bore out the head, and flat top pistons and youre ready to roll

if I had the cash right now I would go pick up an R8

if i had that money id just do work on the sol, and lots of it :happy:

the 05+ mustangs are so comfortable

if you like sitting in something that looks like the interior was made by mattel

Archived