CLOSE

wannaBstuntin

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
del sol train!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it'd be awesome

woooooo the lake better be warm so i can lay out the entire trip :laugh:

do yall have 'gators'.. 'gators' scare me.. hell i almost got bit by a turtle at the lake here that i was trying to rescue.. ungrateful f'in thing

We went early in the season this year and it was raining half the time and we still swam everyday. Wasn't florida water but it was fun as hell on the boat and stuff. I've been down there twice now so I kind of know the area about if we camp or rent cabins. (I sugguest the cabin's they'll sleep 4-6 if you can bed up with someone and use couches. But best thing is they cost relative to that of decent hotels per night.

Also no crocs or anything but freshwater sharks FTW!

I'll go ahead and throw it out there so i can be a damn bum and not leave home... how about Atlanta? Good bit of tourist things to do druing the day)most of which i have never done) and then a pretty decent night life if you go downtown somewhere.

i voted on everything cuz i dont care. i just wanna hangout with someone other than my roommate. :thumbup:

my bro is going down to queens this weekend you can chill with him, but youd prolly want to punch him in the face cause hes an idiot

yea me to, Hey lets goto Akron ohio, i heard there was a nice show called superfly there we all can meet at

GTFO with that retarded sh*t. No one cares.

well i'd only be able to go somewhere in florida, can't really afford to go out of state and am not sure if i'd trust any car i'd ever own or even my own driving to go on a road trip out of florida! lol

Wheres my UK vote!

just kidding...

somebody buy me plane tickets so i can come!

The exchange rate is so damn ridiculous you buy your own ticket.

We have friends coming visiting for two weeks. They are not even bringing suitcases with them. They are coming empty handed and going shopping here. They are making a special stop in NYC just to go shopping downtown. They can buy from all the designer shops here for cheaper then the generic stuff in the UK.

Do it. We got plenty of people that will pick you up and transport you.

Archived