CLOSE

wannaBstuntin

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
superfly sunday, then grab a bite to eat, or visversa :D

i think you must be paid to say superfly sunday as much as you can on this fourm :p

but depending on if i can get a co-op/internship then ill go whereever if i have money.. i voted FL cause its right there.. i could do Ohio too.. it didnt take grandpa too long to get to MB.. not too sure bout cali though.. i dont think i trust my car THAT much haha

you forgot sumter ryan!! everyone can become part of sumter street team hahahahahah

I'll be alot more likely to take a trip next month. I voted Ohio/Penn cause its close but flordia isn't out of the question just going to be expensive.

Also you forgot about Kentucky considering we where talking about Lake cumberland (Best bet IMO) great fun down there tons of things to do at affordable prices.

i think you must be paid to say superfly sunday as much as you can on this fourm :p

but depending on if i can get a co-op/internship then ill go whereever if i have money.. i voted FL cause its right there.. i could do Ohio too.. it didnt take grandpa too long to get to MB.. not too sure bout cali though.. i dont think i trust my car THAT much haha

you forgot sumter ryan!! everyone can become part of sumter street team hahahahahah

lol i whis then i could start my build faster lol but its just a really fun place to hang out the people are great there and the cars are amazing...(most of them)

I voted for everything :p

I want to go just don't pick a holiday week/weekend for the meet as I, and many others, have regular family obligations.

SRSLY Tho, Ohio (Hocking Hills) and Kentucky (Cumberland area) are excellent places. Lots of camping and activities that cost almost nothing. For the people that don't like the out-of-doors experience there are plenty of cabins to rent. Some of them quite large and luxurious.

Lina's suggestion in the other thread of July 25th really isn't a good time for us- we always go on vacation with Chris' mom & her side of the family in August and if either of us is [still] working retail at that time, we're screwed as far as the first weekend in August goes- it's tax free weekend here and it gets even more crazy in the stores than Black Friday.

May or June is better for us, but unless its close to the east coast, we won't be able to go- I don't even trust my car to get to the beach and back, let alone any further than that. Chris will definitely have a better/newer car but it won't be half as good on gas as mine is. Not to mention, I hate driving anyway, so the less i have to drive the better. haha. I voted Florida- I haven't been there since I was 16. It'd be nice to see it again.

I don't know if there's a way to retract votes. I'll try editing the poll out and starting it again once we've narrowed it down to top 3.

Well, keep it in mind so we have the proper 3 at the top.

del sol train!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it'd be awesome

woooooo the lake better be warm so i can lay out the entire trip :laugh:

do yall have 'gators'.. 'gators' scare me.. hell i almost got bit by a turtle at the lake here that i was trying to rescue.. ungrateful f'in thing

del sol train!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it'd be awesome

woooooo the lake better be warm so i can lay out the entire trip :laugh:

do yall have 'gators'.. 'gators' scare me.. hell i almost got bit by a turtle at the lake here that i was trying to rescue.. ungrateful f'in thing

Too cold in Kentucky for alligators. Turtles however...plenty of them.

How cold is it in Kentucky during may, june, july and august?

If the location is Florida, alligators are plentiful down here.

It's not cold at all, but I believe you're missing the point. It does get cold in Kentucky, so alligators do not live there. I believe the migration would prove difficult.

He has superfly on the brain. Anyone can go to a big car show. I think you are missing the point: For HF people to meet each other and hang out. Kind of difficult to do if there are 9283659234 other cars and people in the area.

Archived