CLOSE

wannaBstuntin

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, I'm so down. I really hope I can go since I'd love to do another road trip down to a meet like we did last summer, especially with even more people...

Hopefully I won't have just started a job that won't allow me to take off at that time... We'll see how it goes.

Edit: Why do we always choose to make these a full week? I bet more people could make it for like a 3-day weekend, though I guess a full week is more fun and gives a larger window for people to show up. Carry on. And thanks, Ryan, for being the HF taskmaster, as usual.

I cast my vote. I will not be able to do a week but I will be able to come for a few days over the weekend it is it PA and one of the earlier dates.

Cumberland is sooo much better. Especially since I will be there all week the 25-31 already!

I cast my vote. I will not be able to do a week but I will be able to come for a few days over the weekend it is it PA and one of the earlier dates.

Cumberland is sooo much better. Especially since I will be there all week the 25-31 already!

I no right! I can't believe it wasn't one of the finalists.

• 4 weeks later...
All you guys realize that in FL the girls are almost always half nekked right? I dont see that happening in PA.. just sayin.

dude, anywhere i go i can get the girls at least half nekkid. just refer to the sig...:thumbsup:

ladies im just jokin o:)

dude, anywhere i go i can get the girls at least half nekkid. just refer to the sig...:thumbsup:

ladies im just jokin o:)

Yeah, but in FL we wouldnt have to work on getting them half nekkid.. they would already be that way. :D.

What can i say, im lazy..lol

^exactly what I was gonna say about half-nekid girls in FL during summer :D and humid and hot is great!! :D I like humidity :D

how about...

first weekend: party in PA with everyone close to PA :D

second weekend: party in Florida with everyone there :D

during the week, whoever is available can drive together down to FL :D and party on the way :D road trip!! :D

^exactly what I was gonna say about half-nekid girls in FL during summer :D and humid and hot is great!! :D I like humidity :D

how about...

first weekend: party in PA with everyone close to PA :D

second weekend: party in Florida with everyone there :D

during the week, whoever is available can drive together down to FL :D and party on the way :D road trip!! :D

Genious idea. And this helps out those who could only meet up at one location or another as well. I'll talk to my brother about some interesting locations for camping/fun in PA.

of course you can sit in my lap shane. just dont hinder me from grabbing the stick so i can change gears.:thumbsup:

no homo

id be happy to have you ride with ryan. ill make you drive.

we have to hit up the dragon's tail on the way to florida though. i wanna see how my car handles.

Archived