CLOSE

wannaBstuntin

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you shop around you can find some super cheap airfare on your side of the pond. You just have to plan way in advance. Would be cool to have you at a meet over here. If I ever make it back over that way I'll have to look ya up and check out the sol. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
When December starts, I will restart the poll with only the top 2 or 3. And we'll vote between those until the end of 2008. At that point, we'll start to figure out specifics.

I'm excited :thumbsup:

Just a thought maybe do a second vote and put actual locations over the state. Because for example Where would we meet in each state? Lake cumberlands obviously a great spot for kentucky, as for Ohio and Penn you got me for out of the oridinary or fun places other than going to the city and just hanging out.

I was just saying Lake cumberland seemed like such a great place. Hocking hills is nice and secluded if we do a campsite, they got nice cabins too sot hats always an option. Whats in PENN!?

I was just saying Lake cumberland seemed like such a great place. Hocking hills is nice and secluded if we do a campsite, they got nice cabins too sot hats always an option. Whats in PENN!?

Quakers?

If we go to penn we should take a drive through Gettysburg, pretty cool sights around there. And its cool to get out and walk around climb on some of the rock formations, etc. Of course we'd need to get all liquored up beforehand.

Archived