CLOSE

wannaBstuntin

Lake cumberland's frigging sweet. If weathers warm its just as good as Flordia IMO, just alot less tourist to deal with.

..A lake.

As opposed to..countless beaches, tourism opportunities and God knows what else.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and old people, lots and lots of old people

oh and that fun thing humidity

Closer to the water you are, the less humidity there is and, again; the closer to the water you are the less you'll find old people.

I voted PA-closeness and any week in july.

Long as I have a job by then, and I should, I would prolly be able to make Florida. Really wherever I dont wanna miss next year's meet.

I voted PA, closeness for basic reasons. I might make it to FL but better chance with PA.

Want to come, either way.

Even though PA is closer, I voted Fla because that would most likely keep Dwayne from attending.

No you won't. Infact, within the next month you'll no longer be posting here.

Mods, Mods, he is flaming! Warn him!

OHHHHhhhhh that's right. Inequality, I forgot.

I voted PA, closeness for basic reasons. I might make it to FL but better chance with PA.

Want to come, either way.

Mods, Mods, he is flaming! Warn him!

OHHHHhhhhh that's right. Inequality, I forgot.

That's not a flame. As for warnings, Kastigir is at a 20% warn level, FYI. Must be inequality :rolleyes: Keep your complaints about Mike's departure (by his own choice) in the two threads that are already discussing this, so that those who are interested in the meet can do so in this thread.

Let's keep this thread on topic. Those who haven't voted, and are interested in attending the meet, please vote now or as soon as you know what will work best with your schedule.

Well, make it in Atl and im there :thumbsup:

In all seriousness, i really dont know what is going to be going on in my life next week, so i cant say for sure what week in July(if any) that i will be able to make it. There is a much better chance of me making it to Fla though.

Archived