User pic thread

lastresort576

lol, thanks :p Gwen...? All I can think of is Stefani, lol.

Yep, Stefani...

I met her once after a concert in town, when they were opening for 311. I was chatting with her for like 15 minutes, just her and I and she was telling me about their new album coming out in a few months called Tragic Kingdom. So after I met her, I obviously went and bought their previous albums, so was totally in to them before they became huge...

Ironically, I saw 311 perform about 5 years earlier at another show, where they opened for a guy called Mathew Sweet. They were pretty much a garage band at that time... I was like "who are these guys?"

Anyways, your pics look great!

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
up for the noobs, and because my boredom earlier resulted in a quick shoot... (first pic is from last week or so though)

Wow, ash really i'll have to agree to what madmax said, for as long as I've known you i havent seen a picture of you till now lol...sorry..but yea ash = teh hotness

Wow, ash really i'll have to agree to what madmax said, for as long as I've known you i havent seen a picture of you till now lol...sorry..but yea ash = teh hotness

LOL, thanks, javy... but i have posted pictures before (and you are on my myspace and facebook :p). I put some old ones up in the first page or so of this thread. It's rare that I have photos of myself, as I'm usually the one taking the pictures, but boredom took over the other night and produced some shots of myself.

• 3 weeks later...

These are from the ITR Expo in June. I'll take some new pics sometime this week.

Somewhere on VIR full course.

l_716c57e011c41ac40b926f063b37dad8.jpg

Riding in the back of one of my customer R'zzz during the parade lap.

l_61c8480828badb4f50ab1c98b2f79ebb.jpg

My arm ass raping the puppet.

l_ac44ece0d3f3b2a0b34d889288cf4eb5.jpg

These are from the ITR Expo in June. I'll take some new pics sometime this week.

Riding in the back of one of my customer R'zzz during the parade lap.

l_61c8480828badb4f50ab1c98b2f79ebb.jpg

Whoa, Jesus is in the back of an ITR?

ROFLMFAO hahahahahahahahah :laugh: he does look like jesus

i like to picture my jesus in a tuxedo t shirt, it says im formal but i like to party, and i like my jesus to party, lol

Archived