User pic thread

lastresort576

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ej1 front on the sol?

Yeah and it looks good :thumbsup:

i love the sol front, but the EG looks good on it, its the first time ive seen a sol with civic conversion and it actually looks good...

a friend of mine tried to do a EK front on his GSR, looked like poo bleh

the front needs a lip kit.. the whole car does.. but i like it better then the sol front

about half the people i meet like it and the others dont.. it looks a lot better lowered and painted then the cars that are all stock height and primer

wow cool...

what do you drink during? You know...the electorlyte stuff?!

Water. After having saltwater in your face and mouth for a quater mile swim, the last thing you want is something salty in your mouth. I will stow a GU Energy Gel in my pocket to refuel on the bike or early in the run.

^niice hehe

Water. After having saltwater in your face and mouth for a quater mile swim, the last thing you want is something salty in your mouth. I will stow a GU Energy Gel in my pocket to refuel on the bike or early in the run.

gotcha...thanks :D

Really short? It's hard to tell from the angle, but isn't it shoulder length?

I'm rejoicing, mine finally hit shoulder length again :laugh: (It's been stuck between my chin and shoulders for some time now.)

it was collarbone at the front, shorter at the back. I let my stylist go crazy that time- I told her i didn't care what she wanted to do with it just so long as it cut out all of the bleach & dead hair i had on the bottom half of my head. and she did a victoria beckham meets emo cut on me. it was different, and i hated it at first, but by the time it started to grow out, i really loved it. My hair has a mind of it's own when it's short so i can't really go much shorter than that otherwise it just stands straight on end and looks funny. Nothing tames it when it's any shorter than chin length.

Nothing tames it when it's any shorter than chin length.

Chin-length is the shortest I'll go, lol. I can finally make a ponytail again without the entire front falling out of it. I rarely wear a ponytail, but it elates me that I have the option :laugh:

thanks. that was when I was still gorgeous and had the time to do my makeup every day. These days my makeup skills are out the window and I rarely have time to get myself all made up like I used to.

I don't think you even need make up :)

just mascara and lip gloss to bring your eyes and lips out because they are stronger features :)

you are very prettttty :) I want you hehehe jk hehe I told your Chris that hehe and he is like she is mine haha

Lexi you look goooorrrgeeeeouuus in that pic :D

+1...but no :dribble: here to keep it kosher. lol

Pix from party last night, a fun night on white horse beach in Manomet/Plymouth MA with aprx. 3,000 people on it/streets..there was one Bon fire that was around 50-100' high.

Right before the kid carying the cooler on his shoulder with 60 coors light dropped it on the side walk and the full beer cans went all over the street/side walk, as a cop drove by. He stopped us and asked for our I.D.'s and since we're all 21 he went on his way, and we kept our beer.

DSCF0482.jpg

DSCF0486.jpg

All the kids from wareham at this point in the night.

DSCF0488.jpg

DSCF0500.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

up for the noobs, and because my boredom earlier resulted in a quick shoot... (first pic is from last week or so though)

post-938-1216356608.jpg

post-938-1216356638.jpg

post-938-1216356648.jpg

post-938-1216356821.jpg

Ashley is sooo HOT.:devil:

Ditto! (sorry ash).

You remind me of Gwen, who I've met btw. Lexi, you rock too!

Anyways, from a couple months ago with some friends.

n3625537_37757336_7108.jpg

Trish, Brooke, Drew, Michael

Archived