User pic thread

lastresort576

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dunno man just those new nsx's are ugly as heck in the front lol...anyway....why are you standing there...and not smashing those two chicks?....are you ghey? lol j/k

are you crazy? the new NSX's are OMFG gorgeous!!!

are you crazy? the new NSX's are OMFG gorgeous!!!

I really dont like the front end with the non flip up lights...i guess you can call me old fashioned lol...but yea i really hope to god that the new NSX doesnt look anything like the s2000 because concepts from the most recent i've seen are leading to that design

n679770614_4267659_9183.jpg

And in the center of this pic hung up against the fence is my buddy who got kicked out of the bar @ 1AM for being too drunk...actually ended up bringing him to the hospital and was there from 2:50am-4:45am while they got him fluids & sober'd up. Also got pix of him covered in puke as well...

n679770614_4267648_5005.jpg

Photo Booth is so kewlz

Photo1-2.jpg

Holy hell! When I saw the caddi, I always assumed you must have been like some 40-50 year old dude. You're 19!? wtf are you doing in a cadillac? Are u pimpin'?

Holy hell! When I saw the caddi, I always assumed you must have been like some 40-50 year old dude. You're 19!? wtf are you doing in a cadillac? Are u pimpin'?

I dress in a purple suit with gold chains and ask bitches for my money on Friday nights.

Though soon the Caddy is going to my sister, and if all goes as planned I'll be moving up to something a little more... "fitting" :devil:

I dress in a purple suit with gold chains and ask bitches for my money on Friday nights.

Though soon the Caddy is going to my sister, and if all goes as planned I'll be moving up to something a little more... "fitting" :devil:

I knew it. lol I am going to put that sign since it needs a little updating. lol. Do you pull the wayne brady? Does wayne brady have to slap a bitch? haha

I hope it's along the lines of what you had me CarFax :thumbsup:

I would like to know some details on this carfax gary sent you..hmmmmm more fitting.....1981 dodge Omni?!?! lol j/k

lol, sorry, no details

awww...Booo...oh well, Oh BTW, I sold the prelude lol...after I rebulit the head and installed the ITB I sold it for 8500, and i got a steal on that car....im looking into another car tonight!

Archived