User pic thread

lastresort576

yeah i know newports FTLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL but thats the only menthols they have out here :sleep2:

i usually smoke marlboro mild 72's, short blues :)

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Newports FTL!

:stupid:

i usually smoke marlboro mild 72's, short blues

those aren't bad.... for menthols (and being like an inch long) >_<

tall guys > * :thumbsup:

nah... he enjoyed it- I was waist height without my shoes. (i'm only 5'5) lol!

i always used to wish I was taller- my grandmothers side of the family are all 5'9 or taller (including the women: both of my cousins are 6ft) but unfortunately I got my granddad's genes- his mother was only 4'11.

Speaking as a short guy, (im only 5'8"..), i would rather talk to "date" a female that is 5'5" or shprter. (i dont know to many guys who are over 6') and i dont know mant guys that like females over 5'7" tall... if your a female and you happen to find one of these tall guys, well, guess you just get stuck wearin hells all the time..

Even though, i dont understand going though all the discomfort just to feem "normal". After all, who are you trying to impress? You are "with" someone arent you?

lol. girls don't wear heels just to impress someone. I wore them because they looked good and kept my calves in shape. to this day, i still don't own a pair of sneakers. I have boots for riding in, but I don't have any sneakers. I wear flip flops if I'm driving or running out to the store for some reason, but for the most part I still wear heels.

the heels were useful for kissing him too, otherwise he'd either have to kneel or I needed one hell of a stack of yellow pages!

im 5'11 and my hispanic ex, who was 5'6 didn't mind. She said she does not date guys who are too tall b/c its hard for her to kiss the guy while standing. She said even if the guy was super gorgeous, if he was too tall, she'd drop it like its hot. *shrugs*

I'm not even 5'3" :laugh: (5'2 & 3/4" :p ) I don't wear heels often, mostly because I hate driving in heels. I like my guys as close to 6' (or over) as possible, lol.

Archived