User pic thread

lastresort576

lol. no it's not! it's much sexier than a sunday dress! i just didn't have the petticoat on under it. it was too hot that day- 101 with absolutely no shade for the hour long ceremony.

[i think im reading this right]

she's out there. somewhere.:p

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought a pair of Mossimo's similar to those once. They were too wide for my feet, so I got rid of them without ever wearing them :rant:

I want these:

camut186814_126155_jb1.jpg

Nope. It was about a month ago. I look very young for my age which is starting to become a good thing since I turn 28 next month.

Yea, right around the time of the meet, right? If you were going, I'd buy you a cane for your fragile hips.

BTW, sexy shoes.

And yes, I'm talking about the Jordans. JK :p

:thumbsup:

so hung i see the wifey finally won and made you shizzave

No....I finally won. I wanted to shave and she didn't want me too. I finally just told her that I was doing it......now that she's used to it she likes it better without.

Wow. This is the most complete "Post pics of yourself" thread I think we've ever had.

Here's a couple from my emo photo shoot from when I had weird hair.

n22701705_30499705_9819.jpg

n22701705_30499706_111.jpg

n22701705_30499738_486.jpg

n22701705_30499737_167.jpg

And before you all start talking about how gay that is -- it was all for some Esses and Gees...

you look worn out in the last one!

Swim: 0.25miles in the Atlantic

Cycle: 12miles on A1A

Run: 3.1miles in the 9 o'clock sun

Yeah, I was alittle tired. I have been lazy lately and slipping on my cardio routine.

you has no shoes on you bicycle

They were under my feet in the picture, you can see them under my sandy feet.

I leave my shoes locked into my bicycle so when I run from the beach I can grab the bike and go without having to put on my shoes. Once I get going, then I slip into my shoes.

I hold the shoes in place with a rubber band from the back of the shoe to the rear axle. This keeps the shoe in just the right spot for me to jump on.

They were under my feet in the picture, you can see them under my sandy feet.

I leave my shoes locked into my bicycle so when I run from the beach I can grab the bike and go without having to put on my shoes. Once I get going, then I slip into my shoes.

I hold the shoes in place with a rubber band from the back of the shoe to the rear axle. This keeps the shoe in just the right spot for me to jump on.

Wow! You have everything timed perfectly! I prefer biking barefoot when Jason and I go on our bike trips though..or I'll wear flipflops so I can understand why you would go barefoot. It is much more comfortable..

Archived