HF Summer Meet (Myrtle Beach: 7/25 - 8/2)

wannaBstuntin

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not know if he is going, or would like to go?

By the way, where exactly at Mrytle Beach is everyone going to meet at since people are going to show up on different days and times? Hotel?

who wants to put his/her name down for bringing this and that?

Ryan, add to the list as you want...

1) music player anyone?

2) John is bringing hookah and I'll bring charcoal and flavors

3) um...what else do we need? lol

EDIT: yup, we will all meet at the hotel :D just yell Hoooonda Foruuuums! lol jk. "User pic thread" has some pics of people going lol

For those folks who are definitely going, what would you say are the must haves for the meet except for the obvious boose and hooka?

I don't think the carmera's should be an optional item. Some of us have to live vicariously through the naughty pictures ya'll take.

Have some consideration for us poor souls who want deperately to attend, yet can't for obvious work, social, mental reasons. lol

SOO im screwed

just found out the block is cracked on the del sol

so i dont know if i'll have a car or money in two weeks

Boy oh boy.

SOO im screwed

just found out the block is cracked on the del sol

so i dont know if i'll have a car or money in two weeks

You're close enough right, that someone can pick you up?

Sarah, did you cancel your hotel room yet? I think there's enough other people going (just for the weekend) that can share your room with you (TS John, repsol, repsol's gf and friend)

And Kastigir, I was gonna ask you if you're in the same hotel as us or if you got ur own?

we still don't have our hotel sorted, but because we're paying for ours with mariott points, we can't really book it until a week or so before. its kinda like using frequent flyer miles. :) plus we don't know exactly what dates we'll be down there anymore. Chris can't take off for tax free weekend (aug 1st-3rd) so we have to see what the schedule says when we get it.

oh, btw- there will be a night at the freaky tiki bar... and they're doing a wet teeshirt competition. Chris' friend owns it. I'll have my camera with me too. :)

^yay I'm doing the wet t-shirt contest with you :D yaaaaay!

problem: 5 people in my 4-people car: me, John and his friend Andrew, Rick and then picking up Dan from Texas...

and how are you all getting back home? We all have to talk lol

i already told you that i dont have to go to the meet. =P

if i do go, i might book a bedroom on a train. thats an awesome way to travel btw. bring a small tv and an xbox and youre good to go.

the rooms are a bit expensive though. =/

Archived