HF Summer Meet (Myrtle Beach: 7/25 - 8/2)

wannaBstuntin

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ahh!

so i keep spending money like i shouldnt and dont know about payin for my own room for the two night or so ill be down there

so if someone has a room by themselves let me know and ill like split the cost of the room for the nights im down there

i should have the car back next week :)

and i have my truck sittin in my yard waitin on a driveshaft and headers :)

i need to quit spending money haha

haha. don't make fun of my southerness! seriously though- do you know how painful it is to work out when you don't own a pair of sneakers?

i don't know if we're going to be down there the whole 10 days now. Chris just started a new job and he's not allowed to take time off over tax-free weekend (first weekend in Aug) not to mention, he's still training & has to have over 200 web courses/seminars completed by the end of the month. If he doesn't have it done they won't let him take the time off. He's thinking we'll probably be able to pull 3-4 nights minimum though. Anyone who wants to is welcome to come back to Raleigh (well, Cary actually.) with us and party up here though.

I keed I keed Lexi. I love southern talk.

It makes me feel sophisticated. :laugh:

Rickypoo, I'll get you something you can use on those long, hard, cold winter nights in socal.

My buddy and I will only be there for the first night and will prolly need a room. We could split that up if you want. Send me a message if that sounds like an option at least for the first night.

well if ryan lets me have one of the beds friday and saturday and split the room that'd be awesome.. i just want my own bed haha but if not we'll work something out

oh and since its like 3 weeks away if that.. if anyone wants my number just in case they get lost in the MB area or cant find the hotel or something message me and ill give you my number

and does everyone have their travel plans a little bit more settled?? like whats the eta for gettin to MB

and if anyone is coming straight through SC and are passing through sumter(if you have to be on 378, 521, 261, or 95 while in SC your not far from here) and get there early and dont want to pay another night for a hotel you guys can crash at my house thursday and we'll leave friday morning and head to the beach!!! :)

Well so far the plan is me and Adam (elusiveshame) are gonna leave Thursday Night. Should get there around noonish Friday.

25 bux a night is enough. I will basically put it toward "party supplies" anyways :thumbsup:

Oh and I'm gonna try to bring a bunch of hotdogs and burgers. Would anyone be able to bring a grill?

Oh, and if I get a keg down there, would we be able to transport it/get it in the rooms?

^your carryin that crap up the stairs

i get my own bed right haha.. i might have one of my friends with me(girl) that cool?

ill call and cancel my room 2morrow

and any funny stuff ill drive right back home!! its like and hour away so its cool

If you live an hour away why not just sleep at home and come back?

Are you honestly that worried about guys trying to get with you? I just wouldn't come to the meet then...

LOL, yea Sarah you can have a bed.

I'm JP with you, you know that.

Ehh, we're probably better off getting cans/bottles anyways, since I'll get a bunch of other stuff besides beer too.

John, why aren't you staying longer??

EDIT: I think ash is saying you're competing for a room?

Or else my heart? omg

Ryan, that room thing was the conclusion I had come to, but apparently not...

I'm not sure I'm that happy about how everyone on this forum thinks I'm gay...

Edit: I'm just gonna start posting "+1 moar n00ds" every time a female member on this site posts anything until people accept me into their heterosexual club...

V269648_092.jpg

yah i just bought this bikini like yesterday cause it matchs my car(the car is white with the gold pearl and pinstriping) pretty much for NOPI but maybe for the beach too but i dont know how much ill wanna go in the water with this one haha which is why i have like 6 other bikinis

and the girls can probably guess where i got this one from.. some of the guys might be able to too

i dont know why i felt like telling you guys that but i think its soo cute!

Archived