HF Summer Meet (Myrtle Beach: 7/25 - 8/2)

wannaBstuntin

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol.. that money might help..

I dont need anything but some beer.. as long as its a light beer, i'll drink it.

BTW.. im still trying to put some extra money away to make it to this... even if i dont think it will happen..

*shrug* its whatever. Chris is getting more hours at work starting next week and in another month he'll get a pay raise. vacations are the reason we have credit cards. ;)

I need to save money. I totally forgot that this was June... and that next month is only like... two weeks away. Sheesh.

I don't think that Jason and I will be going b/c he is planning a backpacking trip with his Dad and I for somewhere...unless we go backpacking in Myrtle Beach! :-)

We could go backpacking in NC though, I suppose.....

Well why dont you just rub it in ya bastard...

Yall have fun. Make sure there are plently of pictures taken. I need to see what i will be missing.

its official, i have my room booked

in brasil frackers. have fun kids. try not to have too many gang bangs. well too many that arent taped that is

Archived