HF Summer Meet (Myrtle Beach: 7/25 -8/2)

90IntegraC1

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to go as well, but i WILL NOT have the money..lol...

on a sad side note, i got paid yesterday, and its all gones..im actually short of what i need... i hate probation and the bs you have to go through while on it...

I think making him stay sober is cruel and unusual punishment...

Ouch... I hope lina and sarah don't agree on that one. That will be a bad thing.

Plus I don't mind riding the whole there cars thing for a week. Saves me some gas for the trip back.

Plus again I thought we were racing with the same cars.... Did we ever decides who's car it would be.

Plus for fun I will line up next to them on the strip in my car and see how well I do racing again them instead against the clock.

One of my buddies just told me that we gotta hit up some new amusement park called Hard Rock Park or something?? Sarah u know what hes talking bout?

yup it just opened.. havent been there yet but i hear its way overpriced for what it is.. ill get bored sometime soon and end up at the beach and take better pics of stuff

Well you better get your cameras ready cause I have a good feeling I will win. Only if bring the 240sx that is. but if bring the sol I will lose for sure. lol.

What car do you think I should bring?

i say race what we drive.. cause i let like one person drive my car and its the guy who painted it cause if he hurts it hes gotta fix it

and chris.. dont make me bring my truck

so I'm guessing none of us (other than me) are bringing beach-worthy cars?

because we should totally take them out on the beach one night and drink beer on the tailgate under the stars.

Lexi, that's an awesome idea...remind to do that :D And, I'm thinking of getting smores stuff there so we can make them and also smoke hookah and have fuuuun at the beach :D

guys, my car is a 4-seater so there is room for all of you ;) hahaha jk jk really jk

loool because it's bad for you? o:) loool I do other :devil: things instead :D

I've been offered soo many different "stuff" so randomly...but never have done anything!

I don't even drink much...I just do hookah once in a whiiiile...and get buzzed once in a....well, 6 times in my whole life lol

let's paaaarty at the meetttt! hehe

so I'm guessing none of us (other than me) are bringing beach-worthy cars?

because we should totally take them out on the beach one night and drink beer on the tailgate under the stars.

problem: cant take cars on the beach at MB.. not even really a way on there cause from the beach parking to the beach its just like wooden ramps so ppl cant sneak on there

problem: cant take cars on the beach at MB.. not even really a way on there cause from the beach parking to the beach its just like wooden ramps so ppl cant sneak on there

i was almost certain there was an area of the beach you could take the trucks. i remember doing it a few years ago. or was that carolina beach? geez, i dont remember. haha.

but there is a place where we can just hang out at the beach and play music and chill at night right?

They probably don't allow it but we'll take the hookah and smores and dance and party at the beach until we get caught :D

and Johnny, are we talking about special brownies? lol

EDIT: Johnny (Tubbith) just said he is going to the meet! yaaaaay! :D

Archived