HF Summer Meet (Myrtle Beach: 7/25 -8/2)

90IntegraC1

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i would talk more ppl into comin if i said me and lina will get drunk and strip with you

you better be referring to me. Since I will get that pic of me, lina, and you. That is going to be hott.

Other pics are private and not open to the public......well....maybe the HF forum. hahaha.

Thanks... Dumbass...

Ouch, I felt the hatred in that one.

So yeah, Is wearing clothes a option? lol

Oh man, what was I thinking. Trying to miss the meet when every girl will be basically naked or atleast half naked. Oh man...

So how many of the girls are going to be single. So I know who to talk to.:thumbsup:

Ryan you wanna make a list?

Lexi and Sarah, we will paaarty :D

I'll be single and hyper and happy to paaaarty! hehe

you all just made me laugh so muuuch and since I'm at work, I tried to keep it in and almost exploded my head lol

haha we are all playing strip poker!

aaand, the naughtiest version of "dare"...not "truth or dare" as we don't care about the lame questions/answers...hehe...

"dare you to take off....."

"dare you to lick...."

hehe now does everyone want to go? :D

EDIT: you northern east people convince Ashley to go and pick her up :D hehe

Chris, the only way you are getting that picture, while we are all sober, is if you win...now, once we all drink, ANYTHING is possible for ANYONE! haha

My rap album cover is in my profile :thumbsup:

hehehe ;) you get extra points for that :D you will be the man who is the only one allowed to touch the stripper hehehehe

Kristin, you have to tell me where to meet you up...We gotta put TN into the route...John and I better get a GPS lool I confess, I'm not the best at directions! lol

I just read this whole thread, because I'm bored, and hey, I'm such a tease! lol oops...but everyone who parties with me has a loooot of fun :D that's what they tell me...including the girls hehe

I'm such a tease!

I knew it...

And as far as some pics being private.. F*CK that... someone has to look out for us broke sombitches that cant make it..lol

Chris, the only way you are getting that picture, while we are all sober, is if you win...now, once we all drink, ANYTHING is possible for ANYONE! haha

Well you better get your cameras ready cause I have a good feeling I will win. Only if bring the 240sx that is. but if bring the sol I will lose for sure. lol.

What car do you think I should bring?

Lina you are horrible. EXTREME truth or dare? lol

Also strip 21 or ring of fire would be fun. How many people are going to play. I don't want it to be a sausage fest. That a big no-no.

lol I am not a tease in real life parties though...I might tease a little just to start going crazy, but I get crazy and very crazy hehe

Johnny, you are going! So no need for vids. for you! lol

Chris, bring the slower car so I will win :D lol jk...and all the girls so far have not said they aren't playing! Most of the girls will be single and Lexi/Chris might be cool to play...so let's allllll play :D

I knew it...

And as far as some pics being private.. F*CK that... someone has to look out for us broke sombitches that cant make it..lol

Please I already knew lina was a tease. lol.

Don't worry I will post the pics.

So i just came up with the best drinking game ever...(i stole it off a shirt from tshirt hell).. its called...

"drink till you'll f*ck me"...

there is my contribution for the meet. yall have fun...lol

well, if it still make you all warm and fuzzzy inside to keep telling yourself im commin, dont let me keep you from these feelins....

but im not gonna make it

wouldnt it make more sense to have him drive the rest of the week if he loses? then he has to stay sober which would be a much worse punishment, imo.

hmmmmmm, true.....I think it will be up to Lina and Sarah haha

Archived