Preston's Del Sol Process Thread

tallhamer88

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you thought thatwas mean about the Cavaqueer! >_<

I take it you missed this then?:thumbsup:

All we had was the hood, he found it somewhere. It was pink with a gigantic scoop.

got the wrong crap!. suppose to be the 8115 panel bonding adhesive but i grabbed 8116. so 2marrow morning like 7am im getting up and rolling down to dover. To the paint store ha. and return and getting the 8115 2 tubes. so that i can get all my bonding done. then hit it with tiger hair. then more hand sanding i go and getting it ready from prim. but then i hope to have money and have purchased my spoiler so i can pre drill the holes then start saving from paint and clear.

Wow it looks like it kinda might almost be sorta close to kinda almost maybe done in the sorta near future.

Yah hopefully i can get the passenger side done. front bumper on and prim and have my spoiler already to drill the wholes before i prim the rear then prim the rest of the car.

Front Bumper is going to be a real pain in the a**

But hey its getting somewhere it just takes time

Be glad you have a good body man. Mine may look good from angles, but from certain angles, you can still see ripples from where the dents "used" to be.

Be glad you have a good body man. Mine may look good from angles, but from certain angles, you can still see ripples from where the dents "used" to be.

Well, for that they did not use the block. they have a tool you can run down the side of the car and it can get those dents and ripples out so when u look down it its clean.

Engine wise. That has tossed and turned. Not sure if i wanna swap or try to make something out of the d.

Im not looking for a huge amount of horse. Around 250 would be quick enough. If i did swap it i would do the b16 or b18

But before i do anything of that nature. Im doing a 5 speed swap and all that nonsense.

you should make your DD automatic and this one 5 speed

Unless he's putting in a modern automatic, or maybe a CVT from the new Civic Hybrid, what would be the point? Manuals are more fun, and up until very recently, they got better mileage. If you drove conservatively anyway.

*edit*

Ooh, hehehe. no more annoying bug. Firefox FTW.

Archived