Preston's Del Sol Process Thread

tallhamer88

i have the same pads on my car, but my brother ordered them for me a while ago before i had a credit card and he ordered the ones for an Si so they didnt fit in the calipers

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you don't use an impact gun on rotors though :p

impact screw driver, and they come off so much easier if you take a dremel or cut off wheel and turn the little phillips head screw into a ginormous slotted screw drive head instead. took all of 5 mins to get my last ones off once i had the impact screwdriver in hand.

don't forget that it will settle a little more after it's been sitting for a bit, maybe even a little more after you drive it some too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

finally.the guy whose been helping me do my car stopped by today. he was talking about getting the front end paintd and we having it mobile this weekend. So well see what on earth goes down. But hopefully we will get back on the sol. btw some chick tryd to say she owned my car before me today. she message me on myspace. i was like uh your 17 that means u had it when you where 14 and u live in dover.hmm well i was like well i meet the owners before me cause they got my number through the dealership to give me the stock radio and what not. I was like u deff did not own my car before me. There is plenty of stock sols that ride around here thats the same red. lol. So ha . but i hope we really do get back on my sol this weekend. Lets get that son of a gun finished. HIN this weekend was loads of fun:)

Me too especially with summer being here and such amazing weather thus far. But oh well this is what we have to deal with when we live in such a money-strict and money consuming hobby.

Me too especially with summer being here and such amazing weather thus far. But oh well this is what we have to deal with when we live in such a money-strict and money consuming hobby.

haha yah i kno the feeling. hopefully mine will be done in a month or two.

don't look now, but I'm getting a killer top-off tan in the sol. sucks to be you guys without yours! :laugh:

n e way. get that crap finished. you already got the biggest part of it finished. haven't you been working an extra job to finish paying for it too?

don't look now, but I'm getting a killer top-off tan in the sol. sucks to be you guys without yours! :laugh:

n e way. get that crap finished. you already got the biggest part of it finished. haven't you been working an extra job to finish paying for it too?

*Grumble Grumble*

I haters you! :rant:

haha. it told that girl that i bought my car 3 years ago which would make her 14 which i have had my car for that long. she called me a liar. so i messaged her back and was like what makes you think this is your old car? I kno i bought it off a older couple not a 14 year old at the time lol.

I say this is your last post! At least til I see primer on your sol!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

hey you dont make the rules. this thread would be abandon if i dont post here and there and then i would have to make a new one ha. well what can i say. atleast this weekend the front end should be painted then i can drop the radiator and electric fan and what not. where you guys think would be best to buy that stuff from. i wanted to go with a aluminum but my sol is auto:( so no luck with that.

went to napa autoparts today. the rad. will be 73 bucks he siad its 120 for the fan. well my fan and motor is fine its the shell that went around it. so im going to go back later and see if i can just get the shell if not i guess ill just buy new so i wont have any going bad for a long time.

Archived