Preston's Del Sol Process Thread

tallhamer88

deff getting back on the sol here soon.

When i finished it ill be the Number 1 stunna on Hf lol.

Mikes got the parts yesterday

Sway bar link bushings. thanks man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fast shipping BUY PARTS FROM MIKE(mpearce1974)

change the bushing out and work on primering the passenger side. Hopefully get on it this weekend.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
deff getting back on the sol here soon.

When i finished it ill be the Number 1 stunna on Hf lol.

Mikes got the parts yesterday

Sway bar link bushings. thanks man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fast shipping BUY PARTS FROM MIKE(mpearce1974)

change the bushing out and work on primering the passenger side. Hopefully get on it this weekend.

NP man! That was with Parcel Post! Damn UPS is over priced and slower! :thumbsup:

DHL Going out of buisness FTL!

... ummm... FedEx wants to buy them out, but DHL isn't selling, or going anywhere. Layoffs are likely though... unfortunately for their employees.

me and the girl friend are heading out for wv 2marrow. was suppose to leave today but plans changed so i had off and started on the passenger side of the car. hopefully have that prim the week i come back.

here a few pix.

039.jpg

040.jpg

041.jpg

042.jpg

043.jpg

044.jpg

045.jpg

no, me too. i like my radio :thumbsup:

There are other antennas that are a little more hidden than the stock one. I've seen people with shaved antennas that still have the radio. The problem with the stock one is the crappy drainage tube it has. I agree with the others that it does look a lot cleaner with the antenna.

**EDIT Without the antenna.

There are other antennas that are a little more hidden than the stock one. I've seen people with shaved antennas that still have the radio. The problem with the stock one is the crappy drainage tube it has. I agree with the others that it does look a lot cleaner with the antenna.

with or without antenna? i agree about drainage tube, but antenna is like $25 from Crutchfield :thumbsup: and i believe it came with the top tube

with or without antenna? i agree about drainage tube, but antenna is like $25 from Crutchfield :thumbsup: and i believe it came with the top tube

oops, didn't even see that. I meant without the antenna. Is that stock or aftermarket or what are we talking about here?

Archived