Preston's Del Sol Process Thread

tallhamer88

the edges are cf the underside of the hood wasnt. it was just grey and didnt look good. when the hood is on the car u cant even tell the underside of the hood is red. that pix is just from what angle i was at and i was shooting for that kind of view.

Yeah, the ViS I had on the CRX was the same, but obviously had rolled edges. Didn't know if they started cheaping out and no longer rolled them.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, the ViS I had on the CRX was the same, but obviously had rolled edges. Didn't know if they started cheaping out and no longer rolled them.

yah raising prices getting cheaper quality:(

• 4 weeks later...
True. But it took a hell of a lot less time than this sol. :p

Maybe it was 2 days.. Yah i just been so busy with school and working. And now money is what it holding me back im payin 50 bucks for this small as tube of bonding adhesive next week to getmy front finally on then imma get the car to where its prim then saving up for my 600 dollar spoiler then it saving for paint and clear i wanna have the spoiler holes drilled b4 paint.

What is up Preston, Your car is lookin good, I just wish you would lose the back bumper. It would look so good with the Mugen rear lip. But really its what ever you like.

yah i thought about that after i got my bumper oh well i think if i paint the middle part as shown in the one thread i posted it will look really nice

with that rear bumper...are you 100% you don't have to remove it again, since you have had it smoothed in? What if you do?

i wont i really like the bumper exspecially after i paint it the middle black i think it looks awesome

i wont i really like the bumper exspecially after i paint it the middle black i think it looks awesome

unless there's an accident, then it's bye-bye fiberglass.

unless there's an accident, then it's bye-bye fiberglass.

If it's a serious one.. minor mishaps can be repaired. I helped my one friend repair a fiberglass hood for a Chevy... Cavalier I believe. Takes some effort and care, but it can be done. The splinters are murder though.

If it's a serious one.. minor mishaps can be repaired. I helped my one friend repair a fiberglass hood for a Chevy... Cavalier I believe. Takes some effort and care, but it can be done. The splinters are murder though.

It was a Cavalier??/ Throw that POS away! :thumbsup:

Archived