Preston's Del Sol Process Thread

tallhamer88

Ha someone told me today my car would be money if i had my targa top pained black

Better idea, get a CF targa. I'm pretty sure I've seen a handful of them, would be a whole lot more expensive, but it'd look even better than just black paint.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Better idea, get a CF targa. I'm pretty sure I've seen a handful of them, would be a whole lot more expensive, but it'd look even better than just black paint.

Same issue with them as most carbon fiber trunks. They leak due to they are only a mold. Plus i like my red targa.

Well, Today i showed the car.

It was a big meet and greet that was going on at buffalo wild wings.

Pix of the show will be in car pictures section of the thread.

Thread title Cars 4 Kids Show..

Here are some pix my friend jason took with his high dollar camera instead of my canon.

cars4kids7.jpg

cars4kids8.jpg

cars4kids9.jpg

cars4kids10.jpg

it was more of a meet and greet.

They had like 4 trophy it was a dollar to register it went to good donation.

like best euro, best jdm, best import, and best domestic.

95 eclipse w/4g63 motor turbo one best import.

not a fan of the black wheels and yeah get the mt swap asap. other than that this is the best looking sol i've seen

edit: it need the white/red tailights

agreed, i like 70/30 in red and white the best, very clean.

I was thinking of a rather more gun metal wheels. but i did look into gold wheels for a while.

I might get the 70/30 tails or the black tails they sell on ebay. But havent really thought about tails right now. Im focusing on engine work and interior and what not.

As for my new kenwood deck my cd player thats in it said f you. reason i bought a new one.

Yah but i like them for some reason i think my car can pull them off once my spring settle they could look nice the front look nice with that wheel cause of it being pretty low

Nice those wheels are nice. i agree regular black wheels look boring me to me. they look like riding with out hub caps haha.i think those last wheels be nice if they didnt have such a small red lip and had a little less spokes.

here a update from 2day

IMG_2109.jpg

IMG_2110.jpg

IMG_2111.jpg

IMG_2112.jpg

IMG_2113.jpg

Archived