Preston's Del Sol Process Thread

tallhamer88

well the del sol will not be my daily driver so the chances of that are more slim lol. But from what i found out imma not 2 tone my car becuase it wont be clean and at shows if you can feel where hte paint run its not good ha. so i think imma go with a simple single color maybe with a pearl or so and it will look good. but i use some bad ass bonding crap tonight called tiger hair. looks like mudd ha

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

two tone shouldnt cause the paint to run, and thats why you spend hours and hours after paint wet sanding and buffing

are you still going with the green?

not run it wont be smooth and there no body lines on a del sol to really 2 tone it. yah it will be green here are some pix from 2nite

april0508015.jpg

april0508021.jpg

photobucket is being gay or something lol so here are some pix i got alot more but oh well..HA IM WINGLESS NOW TOO. Lowering my sol hopefully this week as well

2 tone shouldnt have anything to do with it being smooth

The seperation on mine was right at the crease at door handle height. But you couldn't notice the crease with the paint there anyways so I agree with Colter.

i think my car will look nice either way. it will be a nice color green with a cf hood and the cf wing to match the hood and be lowered and what not and will be very clean looking

you should get the carbon kevlar hood so it has yellowish and then get gold rims. then you can ride around with don magic juan

ArchbishopDonMagicJuan.jpg

maybe if i was like my neighbors with there 90s crown vic on 22's ha

Archived