New HF '08 Summer Meet Thread

wannaBstuntin

I won't be the head leader of the convoy, but we will see what we can do. I thought somebody else was picking you up?

yeah, i dont know.. that one guy said he might could make it by.. but being so far away, im trying to have as many options as possible..lol.. hell i dont know if i will be able to make it anyway. Just realized this is one month before i get my license back. i have to go to a dui class, pay restoration fee for license, retake both written and driving tests, and then find an insurence company that will insure my ass. So im thinking i will need upwards of like $3000 in the bank just to be able to make it out to this.. so

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah well, thats what i get for being a dumb arse...even if i wanst drunk.. guess my deff. of drunk differs from the laws deff. oh well, you live, you learn, and you dont make the same mistakes again.

and yeah i will let yall know when it gets a little closer to the meet.

more then likely ill be going i dont see any money problems comming up but i might only be able to go up on the weekend i dont think ill be able to get time off maybe 1 day. i could leave on friday and be up there all day saturday and stay til sunday dont put me of the diff list yet though

I was looking at old meet threads last night and the only reason I could see that they didn't work out is that no one picked a date far enough in advance, and things came up.

So it's good we have date/place finalized. Everyone just needs to make sure to request the time off in advance and save a little money for food, shelter, and whatever else.

I'm prolly gonna save at least $1K for this, but I'm gonna stay the whole week. What would you guys estimate?

sucks...we should all write to your supervisor lol and to Scott's...majority wins??

Sarah, sure...I'm looking at the map now...we gotta see how many cars and people we have... :)

good luck Tubbith...

Ryan, you really do your homework lol...you are the organizer but you will be one of the crazy ones running around once we all camp out there...? lol

altneratively everyone could shoot 40 and come straight past my apartment (i live like a mile off 40) then follow it out to wilmington and take 17 south. which, if I'm driving, is the way we're going. (depends on whether or not Chris has his full license back by then) If Chris is driving, we'll probably take 40 to 95 then go from there.

How much time do you guys think it would take you coming from cali?

Coming from up in CT I can make the trip in 13 hours so I'll probably do it in one day, if the New Yorkers/Vermontians are up for it. Otherwise we could stop somewhere for one night.

Archived