New HF '08 Summer Meet Thread

wannaBstuntin

You have no idea what fast interstate driving is until you've ridden with me.

I do! Ft Myers to Columbus OH in 18 hours flat. That includes stops for fuel, urine, mcdonalds, Atlanta Traffic and a flat tire and still averaged 64mph for the trip

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, i figured i'd ride with him, but being that he isnt sure if he is going, im just looking for a back up.. I like to make sure i have back up plans for things like this.

You have no idea what fast interstate driving is until you've ridden with me.

Ran out of speedo in a 05 corolla xrs (it reads up to 140mph)..we had it dropped about an inch and a half past it... im assuming around 150-160...no way to know for sure...also routenly hit 120+ on I-75... so we' have to see about that "fast interstate driving"...lol.

does you crazy speeding involve going in and out of traffic?

I have hit the governer in my car at 120, what is your set at or did you get rid of it?

I wanna say it's still around that vicinity.

But, yea. I don't stay in one particular lane for any period of time. LOL.

id like ot go but i dont know how far it is and being in the army its hard to get time off.i probably could but r there gonna be any fast cars there?i wana race man!

Unless your talking about track racing, your going to catch hell from most of the members here...

what all you have done to your to make it "fast"?

id like ot go but i dont know how far it is and being in the army its hard to get time off.

you fall in the same boat as a few of us.

ok :)

add to the events:

-drinking then bowling

-staying up all night...drinking, dancing...me dancing with the girls just for fun! (with Lexi :D)

-going out in the woods just for giggles

-some more dancing and being naughty...going crazy! some contests...then some more laughs...

sure is true.. its not so bad in winter but in summer and during bike week and stuff they are pretty strict..

but check with the happy holiday.. they will probably slip on the age thing.. this was what the happy holiday looked like at winter cruise...

DSC05448.jpg

that actually isnt a lot of people out there.. its normally a packed parking lot.. i think if you tell them its a group of us they might be okay

also check with the sea cove.. diplomat.. and bay view(they are all smaller hotels except bay view.. its a brand new 20 story hotel)

the person whose name is used has to be 25 or older or every occupant has to be 25 or older?

if it's just the person who signs, then we have people who are 25 and up!

well probably the person who has to sign or else families wouldnt be allowed to rent hotels and go on vacations :crazy:

How many people are going that are 25+?

x3772 I think is the only one....not sure though.

Maybe I should start listing ages and real names next to the attendance list?

EDIT: Also place where you're coming from so we can start organizing the convoys/carpools.

Archived