New HF '08 Summer Meet Thread

wannaBstuntin

Learned my lesson about strip clubs, WASTE OF MONEY, I can see better on the internet for free if want it.

We gotta decide where everybody wants to stay. As in who in a hotel and who is staying at the camp ground.

So yeah as along as everybody is happy then that is all that matters.

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we'll figure it out.. we should have made it two weeks earlier and crashed mustang week.. or a week earlier and crashed f-body week(i would have taken my firebird haha) but why dont we just start a honda week.. or does one exist already?? everything else has a week at myrtle beach

we will make our Honda week this meet week :D

everyone show up and whoever wants to go to a hotel can and whoever wants camping then camp...

and all the people who snore or kick others...bring it on! that's the fun! :D

lol Rick...you are hilarious...I should have given you the halloween tickets to the playboy mansion...I didn't go...so you could have!

I wish it was sooner cause it feels so far away....

I dunno if i wanna go camping or not,

Have not been camping in SO LONG.

Sounds like fun. I wonder who will I annoy with my snoring.

Also I kinda talk in my sleep, that is what my ex gf said. so don't mind me. but it is rare.

I wish it was sooner cause it feels so far away....

I dunno if i wanna go camping or not,

Have not been camping in SO LONG.

Sounds like fun. I wonder who will I annoy with my snoring.

Also I kinda talk in my sleep, that is what my ex gf said. so don't mind me. but it is rare.

this feels soo far away huh... just think... i dont get my licesne back for another month after this.. and its already been 6 months..lol

where is st marys at in ga? (just wonderin due to the fact that i dont think there is anyone else from ga here besides you and myself)

hey what going on ? just wanted to say that i live in tennessee and if i go i might be able to pick some1 up. ill get back to everybody when it comes closer, and the convoy thing does sound kinda cool. if i go im in

i hate that part of georgia. i used to live in Savannah, when i was 4-5 yrs old. my parents would lock us outside of the house in the summer.

well we won't pass by there because we are trying to go the shortest distance to the meet...2500miles from Cali...lol

Archived