New HF '08 Summer Meet Thread

wannaBstuntin

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we can take the southern route, the middle route, or the northern route.

Going through the northern states will have more scenery to look at compared to mostly desert in the south, and wide open planes in the middle.

but, if we go in the summer, i want to go the middle route for the kick ass thunderstorms. lol

I remember you saying the northern areas are better...

thunderstorms? lol I want to get there hehe...I only know what to do when there is an earthquake! I live in Cali...what do you expect lol

would it be good for fuel to go RVing though?

It's like 8-12mpg on a 55 gallon tank. Anyhow, was checking some things out and the only thing that'll ding us in Cali, is mileage. They'll charge a flat fee for so much mileage, if we go over it's like 36 cents a mile or so. Mileage is based on how many days we're renting and doing like 2 weeks gets us 1600 miles I think. LOL. Never took an RV across country...but up and down California yah.

would pick you up but Rick doesn't like the city you live in lol meet us a city over...lol

RV will get expensive no?! Thanks Frank... :)

yup, we crazy Californians are driving from California --> SC. :D I've driven Cali to NM and back...

what city do you want me to meet you in? since you don't like my small town.

I moved from so WA to GA so I know how far the drive is.

Also what part of cali are you guys coming from, I used to live in sacramento. If i spelled it right?

That works for me. what about you Tubbith?

It deff. sounds like a plan. But i would have to see how much money i could save up, and make sure i could get off of work. Being that this is still 6 months away, i guess we will see whats going on a little closer to the actual date.

And im on the south side, your firend lives on the north side. Tifton is like 2 1/2 hours south of me.

K guys I havent looked at this for a while. Are those dates set completyly now? I am thinking of driving from milw., Wisconsin so anyone in chicago or something would be fun to meet up with. I am almost positive I will go I know someone In NC that I could just drive up to and stay at, its like 2 hours from myrtle.

Archived