New HF '08 Summer Meet Thread

wannaBstuntin

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am almost positive I will go

Added to definites?

Oh whoever controls the list can put me down as definate goer. I making sure not to miss this.

Added

It deff. sounds like a plan. But i would have to see how much money i could save up, and make sure i could get off of work.

Added to possibles

October as in next year...I won't be in Cali then...but the other Cali people might...

October 18-21, 2008....in LA for E3 or E4 or whatever they call it nowadays....maybe

E3 was always a closed to the public. It was only for people in the industry. The reason it got so huge was that they were pretty laxed with who could go. When you can say you work for Gamestop, you could get a ticket...that kind of deal. ANYHOW, it was determined after the big circus of E3 2006, with the announcement of the PS3 and Wii...the creators thought the show got to big and diverged from what it was actually suppose to do. So they "split" it up, with the E3 Media Summit occurring at the Barker Hanger in Santa Monica with a limited amount of developers/publishers and limited media allowed to go - which was pretty much a bomb cause there was no energy like E3 06. Also a lot of the conferences were all over Southern California that not everyone could attend each one. Then to appease everyone else, they created "E for All," which is a public show that pretty much bombed last year cause most publishers and developers pulled out of that - they could only go to so many game shows in a year. Besides, most of the year's biggest releases/news stories had already occurred at either E3 Media Summit, GDC, Leipzig, or the developers/publishers own Media Day.

ime all the way in NJ with that type r tranny sittin there on i-95 at 5k TRYING to keep up with traffic without redlining and i got a straight pipe,,peopel from NJ gonna hear me go all the way down!!!~! HAHAHAHAAHAHAH

soo if everyone from cali takes the route 66 route then yall would come through where i am in SC (and the beach is like 2 hours from me) i know that because i moved here from las vegas and its like a straight shot all the way across country.. takes like 3-4 days if you stop

Archived