Random Thought Thread

DelSolSweetie

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mohican State Park area between Columbus and Cleveland is a fun place. Plenty of camping, hiking and a small river you can tube and canoe on.

rick, sebby, cory

there are some nice places but at the same time, its not much different than anywhere else... I can find tits anywhere... some are just younger and better than others :p

lake havasu would be much better to go to watch the fast boats... haha

i was there for last spring break because my grandparents have a place out there they use for the winter and there were tiddies everywhere and not old lady saggy ones lol

They're called bollocks. You silly americans.

i actually use that a lot. i also say "buggered" when referring to anal sex. ie, i refuse to let you bugger me with that thing. yep, i say that line at least daily.

work work work work.. thats all i feel like i ever do anymore.. never time to just relax.. until today!!

time to get on some PSN and play some GT5 and MW2!! :happy:

My respect for you grew about 10x when I read the first sentence. It then wained when reading the rest.

lol.

you don't know the proportions i'm dealing with here.

puppy what?

What is with all the cute names for this crap? Muffin top, whale tale, puppy tummy. Whatever happened to "I ate too much and my ass needs to go out and run a mile so I can button my pants again?" Or do what I do, eat Chipotle 5 times a week, chug Mt Dew's and sit on my ass all day for work - then I get home and skip dinner and bust my balls working around the house. I actually lost weight this week. :crazy:

puppy tummy! i've always called it that. its like when a puppy keeps eating until their little tummy is all bloated and rounded. ughhh. (primarily because putting salad in front of me means I'll eat until someone takes it away or it's gone. Its kinda one of my most favourite foods ever.) i would've gone for a run around the lake this evening since it was lovely and cool in comparison to the 100F heat we've had lately but instead i was covering an extrra shift at work and then running all over town trying to find out where i could buy a case of Monster Rehab so that G doesn't kill himself driving to work at 4am before coming home and making a salad for dinner for us.

Archived