Random Thought Thread

DelSolSweetie

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guess who :happy:

back for a bit i guess...

oh and good news.. im keeping the sol and just going to fix it and have it running again.. then when i get back from afghanistan (i leave feb 2012) ill be finishing the sol, hopefully will get a feature :happy:

you and me both man.. i want to try and see if we can get some kind of meet after i get out of the army.. ill take you for a spin in the new and improved sol LOL!!

see if anyone has peoples numbers and try and do it that way since nobody gets on here anymore.. i used to have leeners number but i loseded it when i got a new phone

a florida summer meet would be sick but thats really far for you to drive and i dont think everybody would want to drive that far.. we'll think of something :happy:

you and me both man.. i want to try and see if we can get some kind of meet after i get out of the army.. ill take you for a spin in the new and improved sol LOL!!

see if anyone has peoples numbers and try and do it that way since nobody gets on here anymore.. i used to have leeners number but i loseded it when i got a new phone

a florida summer meet would be sick but thats really far for you to drive and i dont think everybody would want to drive that far.. we'll think of something :happy:

dude lina just disappered. no facespace. shes not on her anymore either. still have my number?

you people do NOT want a summer meet in florida.

id love a florida met in summer. heat dosent bother me. cold is a diffrent story.

ryan, if you can find the old dc meet pics i have some videos on those.

does anybody know what happened to lina?

id love a florida met in summer. heat dosent bother me. cold is a diffrent story.

lol okay. people talk that noise till they're in triple digits for a while.. it's all fun and games when you're near water.

fvck florida in the summer. not that id go anyway, but the point remains, i actually agree with ben. sh!t.

pigs are now flying over the iced up gate into hell. duck and cover.

lol okay. people talk that noise till they're in triple digits for a while.. it's all fun and games when you're near water.

i wanna say it takes a person 10 days to adjust to a new enviroment. heat dosent bother me too much. if its humid thats a diffrent story. only time iv been to florida was in 05 or 06 in december. it was 80+ the whole time which was nice. if its humid as shit then i may not be able to live there in triple digit weather.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to bring it to your attn if he hasnt already Rick is going to be in the new Batman: Dark Knight Rises movie as one of Gotham's Finest police officer. So Kudos Rick.....just hope you didnt have to do any favors to get that gig :p

Archived