Random Thought Thread

DelSolSweetie

yeni-g20.jpg

this is not my cat, i dont have any pics of him that arent crappy cell pics, but that one could almost be his twin. houder is a bit fluffier with a darker nose and really beautiful spring green eyes. hes a red tipped cream. i'll try to find my camera in one of my as of yet unpacked boxes.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

crap I thought this was Honda Tech. Oh well, guess I'll hang out a bit. And Seb, don't you dare speak the blasphemy you speak. Dogfish Head is one of the best breweries this side of the Atlantic. Don't you forget it.

Send me a beer then, I shall drink it, if I approve, I'll withdraw the previous comment.

lol and u thought this was honda-tech? that's blasphemy at it's highest form, and you know it!

:D I was just kiddin...sorta. Dogfish Head, brewed in my homestate of Delaware, is known in the beer community as being one of the most adventurous brewies, using all sorts of crazy ingredients to make unique, delicious beers. The head guy, Sam Calagione, has a show on Discovery called Brewmasters I think, where they follow him on his quests to find and try new ingredients and ideas for beer. It's considered a microbrewery so it'll be hard to get overseas I'm guessing. Come visit DC or somethin and I'll show you all you want.

I'm not much of a fan of dogfish head personally. just not my thing- I do love some magic hat though. especially circus boy- but then again I'm quite partial to hefeweizens and witbier. G & I recently made friends with the guys that run one of the local microbreweries (Roth Brewery) so we've got a growler of Raleigh Red Ale sitting in our fridge at the moment. They did a raffle a few months ago and said if the winners never come to claim it, then they'll give us the prize- a homebrew kit. G's dying for it- he's been desperate for a while to try making some homebrews. We've started visiting the local breweries as our date nights. lol. I love Groupon- We have passes to tour American Brewmasters & Aviator Brewing Co. at some point this summer. I'm slowly learning to love beer.

Yeah, i see how it is. Dump little old HF for the giant douche canoe that is hondatech.

I hate posting there. Make one post and in 2 minutes it's already on page 3. I have better luck getting advice from dwayne.

I'm not much of a fan of dogfish head personally. just not my thing- I do love some magic hat though. especially circus boy- but then again I'm quite partial to hefeweizens and witbier. G & I recently made friends with the guys that run one of the local microbreweries (Roth Brewery) so we've got a growler of Raleigh Red Ale sitting in our fridge at the moment. They did a raffle a few months ago and said if the winners never come to claim it, then they'll give us the prize- a homebrew kit. G's dying for it- he's been desperate for a while to try making some homebrews. We've started visiting the local breweries as our date nights. lol. I love Groupon- We have passes to tour American Brewmasters & Aviator Brewing Co. at some point this summer. I'm slowly learning to love beer.

Once you truly love beer, you'll come back to Dogfish. They have a lot to offer for the beer enthusiast. As for that growler, once you open it from the brewery, I'd drink it within 24-48 hrs for optimal freshness. Also if you haven't already, check out http://beeradvocate.com/ for beer reviews.

Yeah, i see how it is. Dump little old HF for the giant douche canoe that is hondatech. Nice to see you too.

I hate posting there. Make one post and in 2 minutes it's already on page 3. I have better luck getting advice from dwayne.

I was kidding, dickwad. Nice to see you too.

Nice car, btw. tsx is a nice ride. one of the few honda products that retains much of the traditional honda 'road' feel with the tight steering and suspension. i haven't ridden in anything branded H or A other then an rsx or tsx that didn't ride like mush since the 05 civic came out.

Nice car, btw. tsx is a nice ride. one of the few honda products that retains much of the traditional honda 'road' feel with the tight steering and suspension. i haven't ridden in anything branded H or A other then an rsx or tsx that didn't ride like mush since the 05 civic came out.

Thanks pally. Yeah it is like what you said. Ppl complain sometimes that that ride is too harsh for an Acura, but it's really not. It's also why it handles so well compared to the TL, which I thought about getting. My other friends who have TSXs also looked at TLs and felt they were too big and handled like poop comparatively. The exterior specs are virtually identical to my old Accord so driving it was very easy to get used to.

The TSX was and maybe still is the only Acura still built in Japan so the quality is imo, superior to other models.

whatever. Since we are being technical the 2006 model year civic was available to purchase in mid-2005 so technically, the civics since 05 have sucked balls. :dry:

bite me, i love my TL.

You go ahead and love that whale on wheels.

its shiny.

Hahaha :laugh:

i feel like i can't make bad comments about honda or acura anymore... it would feel like treason

I feel that too sometimes, especially on the road. Like letting people get in when merging or something. I feel like we have to look after each other. But some owners are dickheads though.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived