Random Thought Thread

SpeedDemon

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol @ lexi Maybe you need one of those full bottom wood beds that the mattress sits on instead of a normal frame.. i think they make them

i never said water beds were good for your back.. i just said i want one lol

I do need a GOOD mattress though.. my back is f'ed up and the bed in my apartment SUCKS!

lol @ lexi Maybe you need one of those full bottom wood beds that the mattress sits on instead of a normal frame.. i think they make them

i never said water beds were good for your back.. i just said i want one lol

I do need a GOOD mattress though.. my back is f'ed up and the bed in my apartment SUCKS!

I hear ya on that one. I sleep on a single size bed that is wayyy to soft.

that's essentially what Gorden's going to make for us- we definitely need something stronger than a couple of little pieces of metal. hah. admittedly though- it was already damaged when I got it back from Chris (I actually don't think it's even my bedframe tbh- I think he took mine because it was newer and better and gave me his old one instead but whatever.) then broken last week and now destroyed this week. It was on its way out in other words. I'm gonna stop at the mattress store on my lunch break and see if I can find a really cheap one that'll do for now.

I hope that he has sons... Handsome, beautiful, articulate sons, who are talented and star athletes and they have their legs taken away. I mean I pray he knows that pain and that hurt.

omfg... I'm so bored! and I picked up tonight's shift so I'm at the salon till 8:30 since we had no one to cover and I called out from the restaurant (even though I'm not supposed to be working fri's there anyway) yay for hijacking wireless from the carwash across the parking lot. haha. it's the only thing keeping me entertained at this point.

so... i wanna go somewhere this weekend in the bimmer but i dunno where to go.. decisions decisions.. plus i have nobody to go with so it wont be as fun :(

wtf is that xbox.. it looks amazing. i want.

Xbox 360 slim (Yeah, real original name there Microsoft), built in 802.11N, 250 gig harddrive... Yeah, only things you need to plug in are HDMI and power cables, it runs quieter and cooler.... Should just call it the 360 as it should have been from the start, haha.

you forget that xbox breaks quite a bit more often

aka our ps3 has never broke.. never had a problem with it... everyone i know with an xbox has had to send it in to get fixed

anyway.. I GET MY SUPRAS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well me and chris get them

5 beers, 3 shots of jager. 2 bisexual women, 1 married guy (who's anniversary is today with one of the bisexuals) and a drunk dude from ohio who bought me drinks all night. it was a pretty decent night.

tomorrow is a birthday party with a bunch of video game geeks who gorden used to work with at funcom... would 4 inch high stilettos and a miniskirt be enough to add some color to their cheeks?

5 beers, 3 shots of jager. 2 bisexual women, 1 married guy (who's anniversary is today with one of the bisexuals) and a drunk dude from ohio who bought me drinks all night. it was a pretty decent night.

tomorrow is a birthday party with a bunch of video game geeks who gorden used to work with at funcom... would 4 inch high stilettos and a miniskirt be enough to add some color to their cheeks?

He'll yeah! And post pics hahaha

Seb: yeah I did miss u guys haha

and I thought you had a missus?! :p

I had to send my xbox back once due to the ring of death...that was really early on though (I had one of the 1st lot of consoles I think), no problems ever since then. 2 of my friends have had to send theirs back, it'd never stop me from liking the xbox though, that controller is too damn comfortable not to like.

it would be awesome if they were like oh here you go a new revamped 360 with a 250gb HDD, enjoy lol

on a serious note, im at work, and bored as hell...serious business lol

Archived