The daily highlight thread.

Shanebot90

^Not original! Writing on drunk-and-passed-out people's face and taking pictures of them in positions have been done many times!! :p

I saw this today: :happy:

GTR.jpg

nice

did you have a major orgasm as you saw it? almost causing you to crash?

that depends. was it a GT-R or a GT-R Spec V?

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Not original! Writing on drunk-and-passed-out people's face and taking pictures of them in positions have been done many times!! :p

I saw this today: :happy:

GTR.jpg

Maybe you should read it again, drunk and writing is played out. Drunk and getting violated by a transexual prostitute is unique.

Nice car

damn, it's been four months since i've gotten laid, and over a month since i've even gotten head. it's laaaame. chicks around here are too dirty for me to want to touch for the most part.

how exactly did you get laid?? and be very VERY specific hahaah :laugh:

we went for drinks at the ale house, went to our friends place to congratulate him on his 30th birthday, played flip cup and up the river down the river, then got down to it in the back of a scion xD. it was extremely amazing, even given the slightly uncomfortable but very roomy conditions... but then again, it's always amazing with gorden.

we went for drinks at the ale house, went to our friends place to congratulate him on his 30th birthday, played flip cup and up the river down the river, then got down to it in the back of a scion xD. it was extremely amazing, even given the slightly uncomfortable but very roomy conditions... but then again, it's always amazing with gorden.

awww in the back of a scion, how romantic haha

im just messing with you... sounds like you had a great time

there's plenty of room in the back of a scion too... plus, it was absolutely freezing out that night.

Just makes the nipples harder. You could've kept certain parts of him warm enough to not invert however..

Just makes the nipples harder. You could've kept certain parts of him warm enough to not invert however..

yeaaaaaaaaaah... no.

I get cold really easily. and if I'm that cold that I'm shivering, I'm sure as hell not having sex. lol. I'm not worried about him- even when he's cold he still feels like he's running a fever... my own personal radiator. but then again, he loves the cold. I do not. lol.

got a call from frito-lay today about an internship

got to call back and say ill be at BMW :)

kind of cool that they called since i didnt apply to them.. guess they got the resume through the career center at school

Highlight - As a prank, I convinced 50 people that this guy I know committed suicide over a girl. He was away on business in Asia and pretty much unreachable via cell phone and did not have access to his email either.

Went on for a week plus before he got home. Good times.

Sex. Really amazing sex. I really need to buy a scion.

haha. my highlights are always sex related.

oh. and I have a 2nd interview tomorrow. for another hostessing job. yeah... i want out of the restaurant industry but at least this one's promising more hours, and are willing to work with my schedule for Red Robin. They need an AM hostess, so I can try and get theirs sorted out M-F hopefully for mornings, and then work RR M-F evenings, and switch out weekends for each... or something.

speaking as someone who has been doing the FOH schedule for a restaurant switching out weekends can be a pain sometimes.. you really should SET a schedule for each place.. aka if you want to work friday at one and sat. at the other then do that

Archived