The daily highlight thread.

Shanebot90

UP! Where they measure snow in feet cause inches is a waste of time. 75 is a heat wave in the dog days of summer.

Wow, count me out. Maybe you should move to Maine, they still got snow up there now.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you can have mine... all I ask is that I still get my paycheck every 2 weeks. and you get to work on easter... without double pay.

you REALLY should not work in a restaurant if you think working on Easter without holiday pay is unfair

you REALLY should not work in a restaurant if you think working on Easter without holiday pay is unfair

it makes sense to make it a national holiday rather than an optional holiday- it's the flipside of christmas. And christmas barely has any religious connotation anymore... it's nearly impossible to find ANY religious connotation attached to easter these days either. If good friday is considered a bank holiday, easter should be observed too. Especially when nearly the whole restaurant was on a double shift and there were nearly no customers. It wasn't even really worth us being open it was that dead.

Then again... I think working in a restaurant is the most degrading and useless job I've ever had.

It wouldn't matter as far as being a waitress goes anyway as far as time and a half goes seeing as you don't make a anything worth mention hourly as it sits.

Tips go a long way though. I will say that.

the girl i went to highschool with made 31,000 a year on tips and 3.15 an hour at roosters. all thanks go tight pants that showed her cooch and a tight shirt that left nothing to imagination. she was a super bitch though

We took Elayna to the zoo. She loved the fish in the aquarium.

i like playing with the birds and the spider/snake cages lol. the sharks are cool too.

mechanicsburgh was on the news a sec ago lol

cute...your daughter at the zoo :)

Talking about the zoo, I pranked people for April Fools and it's still making my weeks :D

1) Mrs. Behr wants to buy your stuff on craigslist and gave the zoo number:

"hello this is Baltimore Zoo"

"uh, may I speak to Mrs. Behr?"

hahaha

2) I pranked a good friend of mine (electrical engineer) by telling him we need to put a killswitch on something...

he had no idea what I meant but he was like "ok, I gotta look into this"

and then I said "April Fools"

3) I was running towards my other good friend/coworker's desk

"hey, your car is getting towed...I guess because you have the temporary tags from dealer"

"ohhh myyyy...ok ok let's go...what do I do? but the tags are good"

he started getting nervous and worried so I said "April Fools"

hahahaha I"m gooood I'm gooood *doing the Carlton dance* haha

^my friends laughed hard about the zoo one...

Congrats on the promotion :D

You have lame friends then. I would have posted an ad on the adult section of CL with a friends cell number. Something like "Sexy Tranny with a 12" c0ck" with their number and sat back and watched while he got a bunch of calls. Then again, I am stupid like that.

You don't know if anyone called and harrassed the zoo or not. That is why I think it is lame.

Thanks for the congrats, I am pretty psyched about it.

^lol your CL idea is funny but I don't think he would find it funny lol

See that is why it is funny, he would be ticked off and you would be sitting there laughing at him. I am pretty sure that is the idea of a prank.

FYI, I posted my brother's cell number on the bathroom stall in the Atlanta airport when I passed through there on business. "For a good time call"

He got like 100 phone calls! lol

Another good april fools prank, plastic wrap on toilets.

I spend a lot of time pranking friends. I have hundreds of stories.

Had a big time homophobe buddy in college. we created a personals ad on a M looking for M website with his email. Something to the tune of: Straw haired country lad looking for strapping dark skinned man to teach him the ways of the the city.

His mail box received no less then 1000 emails in the first week. Some of them were EXTREMELY descriptive on what they were going to do to him. Quite a few attached pictures of themselves or their various body parts for his consideration. He had to cancel his email account and make a new one at that point.

Now THAT was an epic April fools gag. I'm still laughing and it was 12 years ago.

^ you are no judge we saw the lame stuff you posted :laugh:

JK

I got better. It didn't happen on April Fools, but to me everyday is April Fools. In college, my buddy got wasted drunk one night at a party. So we decided that since he was the first pass out drunk that we had to mess with him. We go to craigslist, find an ad for this rather large African American Tranny and called he/she/it up. It comes over and we work out a deal for $100 we would strip my buddy down and put him in positions and have the tranny simulate sex in very position possible with him and we would take photos.

If this wasn't bad enough. We decided to post the pics on the college website "help" forum. By the next morning, my buddy was the being called "Tranny fvcker" everywhere he went on campus. We spent $100 and almost got kicked out of school, but it was so worth it!

Moral of the story, don't be the first person to pass out at a frat party. It never ends well.

^Not original! Writing on drunk-and-passed-out people's face and taking pictures of them in positions have been done many times!! :p

I saw this today: :happy:

GTR.jpg

did you have a major orgasm as you saw it? almost causing you to crash?

Archived