The daily highlight thread.

Shanebot90

aced the interview. now lets hope that the manager at RR will be kind enough to give me a glowing reference so that I can get the job.

for some reason everytime you post something here i always get the feeling its going to be about sex lol :laugh:

either way congratz on acing the interview

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for some reason everytime you post something here i always get the feeling its going to be about sex lol :laugh:

either way congratz on acing the interview

yeah... i wonder why.

btw- awesome sex last night. lol

yeah... i wonder why.

btw- awesome sex last night. lol

i dont like you anymore. very jealous. i only get it once ever 3 months or so. and we always get interrupted. went and got a hotel last time and my dad goes through the town were in while he is on his way home from work and calls and says "meet me at walmart"....gat damnit

Speaking of David's mom, I think it is nearly time for a cookout and invite all my personal friends and my local HF friends. Cookouts have got to be the best part about summer. Beer, brats, fire, cornhole.... what a kickass way to spend a fri/sat night.

haha, no wonder you're thinking of titties all day long. dude, move out

but saying that, you're getting it more than I am. Dammit. I've given up on sex for the time being. Thank f*ck for my right hand. *Edit: and the thought of David's mom. Of course.

im trying lol. but dont make enough to even live on my own. i bet your right hand is awful sore lol. if you only knew what my mom looked like...lol. you would retract that quickly

Speaking of David's mom, I think it is nearly time for a cookout and invite all my personal friends and my local HF friends. Cookouts have got to be the best part about summer. Beer, brats, fire, cornhole.... what a kickass way to spend a fri/sat night.

haha wow. but yes we need to have a cookout. let me know when your having one and ill take the weekend off so i can drive up

Nobody seems to have highlights anymore............ Life can't suck that bad for anyone.

Highlight for me - I am glad to be alive

Jason, that sounds so great! Would it be Elayna's first cookout? how cute! (I just checked facebook to make sure I was spelling her name right and I was right...wow hehe)

Elayna was the name of my first.............. You know............

Kid is crawling all over the damn place. Figured out how to do it one friday and by sunday she was getting into the cabinets and standing on the couch. It's quite fun actually. For the first time she really interacts back when you play.

got pulled over by a cop for the very first time.... was doing 84 on the freeway going downhill

which isnt bad IMO considering that everyone else was going the same exact speed as me except when they saw the highway patrol they hit the brakes and i didnt

cop was an ashole and gave my very own ticket! yaaaay......

He was a butthead because he gave you a ticket because you weren't bright enough to not only NOT be speeding, but to not even so much as slow down when you DID see him? Sometimes that's all they want, if you're speeding to just give them the satisfaction of seeing you slow down.

He was a butthead because he gave you a ticket because you weren't bright enough to not only NOT be speeding, but to not even so much as slow down when you DID see him? Sometimes that's all they want, if you're speeding to just give them the satisfaction of seeing you slow down.

oh i didnt see him

until he was behind me... its all good though im just pissed thats why i called him an ashole

i know the guy was either doing his job or really fcking bored and just pulled me over....oh and he was white and when he spoke to me he spoke in spanish asking if i had a california license... wtf was that all about.. the spanish lol

You're in Cali.. It's almost like living in Florida..or Texas.

LOL AND I JUST NOTICED, YOUR NAME IS JOSE

HAHAHAHAHAHA OMFG, I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T NOTICE

Kid is crawling all over the damn place. Figured out how to do it one friday and by sunday she was getting into the cabinets and standing on the couch. It's quite fun actually. For the first time she really interacts back when you play.

Now that is a highlight. I hope you baby proofed the house.

Starts with crawling and the next thing you know they are all grown up.

You're in Cali.. It's almost like living in Florida..or Texas.

Except no rednecks!!!!

heard from my lawyer today... apparently my ex's lawyer has dropped him as a client after trying to get in contact with him through calls, emails and registered letters. they sent him a final notice this week saying that they'll no longer be representing him in our separation. hah! although I can't say that this turn of events is entirely unexpected. I knew his lawyer would drop him eventually, i just wasn't sure when. Another 6.5 months and I can file for divorce! yay!

Any ticket less then three digits is a waste of time.

Brother in law framed his 112 ticket.

if i can get a copy of the ticket then a guy at work got one while attending Wyo-tech University in Wisconsin. 138 in a 45. he played hell getting his tsi talon back...after spending quite a bit of time in jail lol

Any ticket less then three digits is a waste of time.

Brother in law framed his 112 ticket.

agreed...

btw anyone know about how much the ticket will cost? its actually the very first time ive been pulled over... and my first ticket of course lol

Archived