The daily highlight thread.

Shanebot90

My girlfriend got owned lmao.

She went to her aunt's house for her cousin's fourteenth birthday party, and I was gonna go with her if I got off early from work today. That didn't happen. She texted me this earlier.

"I walked in. Not 'hiya, how are ya' but 'where's Julian?'"

:laugh:

And today was a good day at work.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Froze my butt off in the rain loading the bike, and then another 15 minutes sorting it back out since it decided to lie down in the trailer (Seriously, it went slow, looked like it got tired and decided to lie down and take a nap). But, was all worth it, 'cause now it's sitting in my garage. Getting the title transferred and tags and all that good stuff Monday after work, my helmet should show up as well, and then time to see how well I can put theory into practice. :D

Oh, and the pooch finds the bike fascinating:

DSC_0003.jpg?t=1268532928

hehe. Hmm... this is gonna need a build thread.

fuuuck yeah. had a damn decent day yesterday. party it up at a friend's house, end up sleeping in a room where we laid down two air mattresses, 5 people sleeping in the same room, me with two chicks on both sides. once everyone falls asleep one of em goes down on me. something about getting dome while 3 other people are sleeping RIGHT next to you is awesome. so is having two chicks to myself. happy.gif

EPIC WIN.(if it really happened)

yes, it happened. bitch was too scurred to finish though, lmao. cops showed up to the party, now my friend is like on probation with the community since she violated her lease. D:

yes, it happened. bitch was too scurred to finish though, lmao. cops showed up to the party, now my friend is like on probation with the community since she violated her lease. D:

haha woops that sucks ass.

• 2 weeks later...

sex.

need i say more?

i hate you. me and the woman want sex so damn bad and neither of us can get away from work or parents....

i dont know if this qualifies as good news or not but i got my uni grades. averaged a 2.333 gpa for the quarter

70306 BMT 289 H06 SPECIAL TOPICS 1.0 NR 0.0000 <<<<<WTF im gonna email that lady back becuase i attended all 9 hours of that class.

66056 CTCH 240 H01 C/C++ PROGRAMMING 5.0 D+ 6.6500 <<< the C++ i struggled with

66178 MATH 113 H01 COLLEGE ALGEBRA 5.0 C 10.0000 << the algebra i managed to pass :o

PED 129 I01 BOWLING 1.0 CR 0.0000 <<< bowling(averaged 198 in the 11 weeks of class(second highest, my team mate beat me lol))

66347 PSY 101 H05 GENERAL PSY 5.0 A- 18.3500 <<< psychology, easy class. he asked what grade i thought i deserved and i said B. got an A- score!

so for next quarter i backed the credit hours down to 12(minimum for full time). which is 3 4credit hour classes.

i hate you. me and the woman want sex so damn bad and neither of us can get away from work or parents....

Sure. remember who told you how to have sex in the drivers seat of a scion? yeahh... you don't hate me that much.

engineering intern with the quality management area

get to work for a german engineer who came over here for a design project then got offered another job when that was done

pretty awesome.. 40+ hours a week.. good salary.. they are going to put us in a nice apartment area

only 2 1/2 hours from home so not too bad.. way closer then some places i applied lol

My daily highlight,

I guess this is a 2 day highlight because it started Friday. I left a bad situation in MD and drove up to visit a friend in NYC. Awesome dude, the kind that always knows were the party is.........

Anyway we head to the club to get some drinks and the fun begins. Every guy needs a friend like this, he is the ultimate wing man. We call him the pvssy concierge..........

If you are looking to clear your head, you call my friend and he hooks you UP.

So anyway, my highlight. My friend starts messing with a waitress. I kind of wasn't in the mood, but she brings over a friend.......... This chick sits on my lap and starts making out with me. She had the longest tongue ever. We go out back and she starts giving me a b job, right there.......... I am not ashamed to admit, I didn't last long, she did things with her tongue I have never seen before.

Since these girls work there, they knew about all the after parties. So we go to this seedy rundown mill and the real fun begins. Everyone there was doing stuff, every kind of candy you can think of. I don't do the crazy stuff, so I stuck to the booze and a little MJ. So we are partying and going wild when my friend brings over another two chicks he knows. So now it is him, me and four girls.....

Long story short, we took them back to his place did some quick division and he went into one room, me in the other..........

F'ing woke up panties around my neck, completely hung over. Big a$$ smile on my face......... Happiest I have been in a long time........ Mo-Mo is sitting at the table with the breakfast of champions laid out, two shots of Jack and a Corona...... Perfect cure for the hang over

Take the subway to Mooncake get some grub...........

Back to his place, with the girls for more booze and fun......................

Woke up this morning, could barely move, my two hair friends hurt and I was walking like I just rode cross country in some old western. Drove home, completely hung over. My head is completely clear now.

Now to dummy up and get back to work tomorrow and act like I am a good boy............

I went to ultra music festival, had the best weekend of my entire life, spent thursday till today in Miami with the most ridiculous people I've ever met. Got to party with ATB on friday night. Turns out one of the guys in our group is gay and is sleeping with ATB's tour manager. There are far too many stories and details to tell of the debauchery that had happened. Best $600 I've ever spent.

sold some taillights to a guy here locally..well more like a young kid. he drives a 93 hatch gunmetal grey with white rotas. b16a swap. his buddy has a blue(crayola blue) 93 hatch with an h22 swap. its fked up though, i beat him lol. told him he got ripped off. and another of their friends has a supercharged cobalt ss.

thats my highlight of the day

Drove a 2001 Chevy Cavalier over the weekend to make sure I fixed the shifting problem. Got back in my Sol this afternoon, and fell in love with it all over again, haha. Even with the steering effed up because it needs new tie rods (sitting in the trunk, just need to find the time to put them in and get it aligned) :laugh:

Archived