The daily highlight thread.

Shanebot90

I think you and the ex can get back together then :D (at the right time)

Just take it day by day and see how it goes with the new girl...you can just get to know eachother...don't have to jump into "a relationship" :D

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'd say have some fun with the new girl. don't expect much to come out of it, take her out and who knows, something might happen. i personally don't believe in second chances with relationships. if whatever happened, happened once; it will happen again. be careful with your ex, don't let her ruin your chances at future relationships.

I start work on Monday. And I got a call back from a sports bar wanting to set up an interview too... I'm not sure if I should try to do both right now or just tell the bar that I've already accepted another offer. Either way, w00t. maybe my luck's finally starting to change.

and I had amazing sex tonight. twice.

I start work on Monday. And I got a call back from a sports bar wanting to set up an interview too... I'm not sure if I should try to do both right now or just tell the bar that I've already accepted another offer. Either way, w00t. maybe my luck's finally starting to change.

and I had amazing sex tonight. twice.

congrats!!! oh and nice job find work too! lulz

highlight of today: My brain is just wired to think of a dirty thing everytime I hear ANY word....so I'm laughing in my head while people are talking about serious work stuff hahahha

"need a shaft" and a bla bla....

*That's what SHE said* hahahaha

highlight of today: My brain is just wired to think of a dirty thing everytime I hear ANY word....so I'm laughing in my head while people are talking about serious work stuff hahahha

"need a shaft" and a bla bla....

*That's what SHE said* hahahaha

lightning rod

We need to meet, leeners. 'nuff said.

Got my sub installed at 4 am yesterday morning. Ended up just getting a second battery so I don't have to rip my interior apart trying to find a spot to run the power cable to the battery. There's no spot for me to run the cable in the firewall :(. So I went and bought a lawnmower battery and made a box to mount it in my trunk! woooo!

drove my car to the gas station a bit ago...guy in a stock geo prizim pulls up to me at the pump and the following conversation ensues:

prizim : hey what you using 118 octane?

me: this is pump gas, only goes up to 93. i run 87.

prizim : thats weak sauce, my prizim runs on C16.

me: oh really. might want to check your rings then.

prizim: why? higher octane gives you more torque and power. my rings are fine

me:ok.....

----so now i walk inside and pay for my gas and get a slice of pizza and a well deserved mt dew...prizim owner pays with card at the pump.

so i come back out and he is pulled up right next to me now instead of on the other side of the pump.

prizim: u wanna race?

me: naw im good.

prizim: aw come on, u scared to get whooped.

(right about now i get pissed for no reason)

me: no not really, because your sh1tbox looks like if you gave it gas the front axel would run away from the chassis.

prizim: you got a problem bitch, ill show you that hondas are pieces of sh1t.

me: you gonna double clutch it?

prizim: no response

me: are you boosted?

prizim: no im stock mother fvcker, with a catback, 4-1 header, high flow cat, CAI, and spoon pistons

me: didnt know spoon made pistons...gotta get me some of those. what CP u run?

prizim: 17:1

----ok now i know the guy is bs, if it wasnt obvious before its clear now.

me: bs

prizim: well get in your fvcking rice bucket so i can smoke that piece of trash

me: uh oh big boy is gettin angry..

prizim: damn right im angry, ima whoop your ass

me: race or fight?

prizim: well i cant fight, i dislocated my shoulder when i lifted the tranny out to put a lsd in

me: o noez an lsd...you just might beat me

---dude is fuming now and i get in my car. he gets in his. then i see my buddy that works at the gas station get in his f350 to go home and notices all this(so of course he wants some fun). anyways i pull out onto the highway and just go...shift at 2000rpm...prizim tries to pass by one but oncoming car. tries a second time and gets around. buddy calls me and says:

buddy: you really gonna let that butthead talk to you like that? move outta my way so i can run him over

me: nah, i want some fun.

so i drop it down one and just go. flew by the prizim who is appreciatively giving me th efinger the whole time. what i DID NOT know was my buddy is trying to pass us both lol. he straight walks away in his truck lulz. so prizim guy tries to pass again. i just put it in 3rd wait till he gets beside and just go lol. he followed me 16 miles all the way home just to tell me "you better watch your back rice #$%^!!, ill come back when im boosted"

me: ROFL(literally i fell down laughing so hard)

so yeah i got a good kick out of it. i know who the guy is so i cant want to find him again. im gonna carry the camera with me now lol.

ill get pics next week of my buddies truck. its titties on wheels

I *almost* have my room back again! I still have a TON of my dad's stuff piled up in there with no where to put it, but now there's enough floor space for 2 dressers, an armoire and my queen sized bed. And *should* be getting my bed and the rest of my stuff back from my ex on Sunday afternoon.

Downside? Now I'm being charged $100/month in rent (which is MUCH MORE than I use in utilities and food!) and another $30/month to pay back for my dad clearing my debts. Not that $130 is a whole lot- esp considering I don't have a car payment, maintenance or insurance to pay, or any other monthly payments but I don't even really have my room back- I just have *part* of my room. And I'm trying to save to be able to move out by the end of the summer/beginning of fall.

I once ran a 94 Z28 with I/H/E plus portwork and a cam back when I had my 93 CX hatch. All I was running with a USDM ITR swap, CTR tranny, all your bolt on's and baby cams ala Toda. Swore up and down I was running a power adder when he couldn't get away from me past triple digit speeds. He also told me before we ran FOUR TIMES.. That he didn't waste gas on N/A Honda's. LOL.

I once ran a 94 Z28 with I/H/E plus portwork and a cam back when I had my 93 CX hatch. All I was running with a USDM ITR swap, CTR tranny, all your bolt on's and baby cams ala Toda. Swore up and down I was running a power adder when he couldn't get away from me past triple digit speeds. He also told me before we ran FOUR TIMES.. That he didn't waste gas on N/A Honda's. LOL.

wish i had an itr swap lol. i love my D.its peppy for what it is. but im gonna throw a 7lb flywheel on it, i/h/e/cams. and if i hae enough an lsd just to be safe. might port the IM for a gsr throttle body too

It was awesome..hold 1st gear at like 4800 and floor it and prepare to lose traction for at least two or three gears. Was barking the tires going into 4th on a set of TE37s in Parada Spec 2 rubber. Suspension could have been better but.. It was still incredibly nimble. Outran a mid 13 LS1 Camaro from a dig a couple of times.. Never took it to a track.

fuuuck yeah. had a damn decent day yesterday. party it up at a friend's house, end up sleeping in a room where we laid down two air mattresses, 5 people sleeping in the same room, me with two chicks on both sides. once everyone falls asleep one of em goes down on me. something about getting dome while 3 other people are sleeping RIGHT next to you is awesome. so is having two chicks to myself. happy.gif

Archived