The daily highlight thread.

Shanebot90

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm now certified as a hostess. yay? at least I got a free smoothie out of it. lol.

actually- the best news all day came from the barn that had left me a message last night. they love my resume and they want me to go in for an interview and to teach a mock lesson asap. I'd be making over $200 a weekend teaching lessons if I get it. And if I go full time with them during the week, I'd still be making more hourly than I currently am- plus there'd be more hours. It's my passion and the opportunity I've been desperately waiting for over the past 3 years. So, I'm thinking I'd be kind of crazy not to pursue it. They were awesome on the phone and I'm really excited! It's just a shame I have to work all weekend- I won't have time to get any riding practice in before I go for the interview. Lets hope I remember everything from the past 13 years.

hell, it was 81 yesterday and calling for 83 today. already too damn warm. time to move further north I guess.

I have little tomato, broccoli, jalapeno, green pepper, banana pepper and eggplant plants coming up already.

Have spinach, mixed salad greens, peas and onions in the ground but haven't come up yet.

Planting romaine lettuce tonight.

hell, it was 81 yesterday and calling for 83 today. already too damn warm. time to move further north I guess.

I have little tomato, broccoli, jalapeno, green pepper, banana pepper and eggplant plants coming up already.

Have spinach, mixed salad greens, peas and onions in the ground but haven't come up yet.

Planting romaine lettuce tonight.

Are you kidding? To warm? If I could I would be in Hawaii, 80 degrees all the time

I dream of living where the temp never exceeds 75.

Speaking of which, wife and i are thinking of taking a camping trip up to explore a 160 acre parcel in the UP that is selling for dirt cheap. Might be an excellent way to spend memorial weekend.

I dream of living where the temp never exceeds 75.

Speaking of which, wife and i are thinking of taking a camping trip up to explore a 160 acre parcel in the UP that is selling for dirt cheap. Might be an excellent way to spend memorial weekend.

I am cool with 75, as long as it doesn't go below 50. I don't like the cold anymore.

We're seeing 85 already.. It'll be only weeks before we Floridians get back into triple digits most likely.

At least I'm off every friday.. Aside from that, no highlights. Life still blows.

we hit 90 today. it was gorgeous. and I was stuck inside all day working a double shift. sick.gif.

sorry to hear that.

im kinda disappointed it got dark so early. hopefully tomorrow will be another nice day.

meh, it happens. I have an interview for a job with a barn on Monday so if I get it (which I think I will), I'll be getting more than my fair share of sunshine and heat all summer. lol

thats what happens when you spend the entire day in bed. gah for britain having bank holidays on good friday and easter monday- we don't get that luxury!!

mine.... running into your ex at the bar.. fun times. running into your ex at the bar & making friends with everyone he was there with & finding out they pretty much all hate him- priceless.

I found this.

cbftw.png

seems a bit sketchy to me tbh. the guy has 34 post and is trying to sell somethin. looks nice tho. iv been eyeballin some cb7's since you joined hf. theyve starting growing on me

seems a bit sketchy to me tbh. the guy has 34 post and is trying to sell somethin. looks nice tho. iv been eyeballin some cb7's since you joined hf. theyve starting growing on me

It DOES say Local Pickup for SoCal people..

Archived