The daily highlight thread.

Shanebot90

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

found a 300-400 dollar gps on craigslist for 50 bucks

they said they've used it about a year and got a new one so they dont need it.. said it works great and they have everything for it

also: that area of town is quite nice

i have one of the sprint reclaim phones.. it HAS gps but i want one just in case cause of me being in a strange city.. figure back up is always good.. and idk if i can store POI on my phone and stuff

• 2 weeks later...

So... 10 hours on a pitiful little Suzuki GZ 250, followed by my licensing exam on said POS, and I now get the M endorsement on my drivers license. :happy:

Also, mine was the name attached to the only perfect score. 8)

At the end of june I will also be going for the "m" on my license.

Probably take the motorcycle road test on my friends scooter.

So... 10 hours on a pitiful little Suzuki GZ 250, followed by my licensing exam on said POS, and I now get the M endorsement on my drivers license. :happy:

Also, mine was the name attached to the only perfect score. 8)

congrats

I am officially a mechanical engineer.

congrats

Irrelevant to life but --

Came back from 28-14 deficit with my Hurricanes on NCAA/2010 to beat my cousin's FSU Seminoles 48-38 in the final minutes of the game. Just TOOK it from him. I LOL'D so hard.

He was shatting bricks. I picked him off twice and held him a couple times. On both interceptions (I've made files where I've created defensive backs, and had a BUNCHA practices in pass defense) I flat embarassed him. He kicked and hollered, was SO hilarious.

^ $20 dollars??? That is just insane.

Over here it would cost you near enough $65. Damn we get ripped off so bad.

yep... ya'll at like what £1.20/litre or something now? $15 today gave me 3/4ths of a tank.

Archived