The daily highlight thread.

Shanebot90

There was no highlight to my day. I washed a 39,000 pound International WorkStar bucket truck. All 75 feet of the boom, the dump box, cab..everything.

Took FOREVER. Needless to say, my worktruck be SPOTLESS.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sucks for you

its sunny and 70 here hahaha tomorrow! and all week i believe

ah h8chu lol. even with just the 48 degrees it was today i had all windows down and sunroof open. felt good

my highlight was the nap i just took before leaving for work

retroactive: my highlight Friday was the nap I took before leaving from work

I might have gotta date for tomorrow. YAY.

And she's proper hot too! GET IN.

Scary thing is... dunno if I've actually been on a date before, not like this anyway...I've just always been kinda friends with a girl before getting with her... so tad nervous. Hopefully I don't balls it up completely. (but it's me, of course I will).

dude its easy... just complement her on her shoes.... like so..

"nice shoes!!!"........"wanna frack?"

haha im kidding good luck out there buddy!

lol! meh, well, we'll see what happens. I'm predicting frack all, not expecting/wanting anything really either, she seems like a cool girl though...a lot more of my kinda girl than the ex anyway! :D

alright.. all bs and jokes aside

just be yourself, make her laugh, have a good time,and be a gentleman!!!

look at her in the eyes when shes talking and all of that

my teacher once said "Ladies when youre talking to a guy and hes looking at you straight in the eyes, thats a good guy,

if youre talking to him and he cant look at you in the eyes, he just wants to get into your pants"

AND ITS TRUE!!! right??... lol

I got a job!!! Unfortunately, it's not the adult store. In fact, its aimed at the result of the adult store- kids! haha. I had an interview today at Red Robin, talked to 3 managers, and appealed to the hiring manager's better nature when she asked why I wanted a job and told her I was getting divorced. So, with that she immediately said she'd hire me and she'll try to get me as many hours as possible once I'm through the orientation & training to help me get back on my feet. Sweet! there are still awesome people out there!

And then I went across the street to the hair salon, returned my application and talked to the manager there... they have 2 openings coming available this summer. A part time one in may/june and a full time in june/july for receptionist- and since I've already worked for the company (5 years ago) she said my app would be going on the top of the pile since I already have experience with them, and I could go from the part time position into the full time one, so she'll be calling me later in april to schedule an interview. So... I could work mornings at the salon, then hop across the street and work evenings at the restaurant. I'd be sorted as far as finances go pretty quickly.

^so your ex told you that the girl you are going on a date with has a boyfriend...and now you are not going on a date with her....

I might be reading into this but I think your ex isn't over you!

Sucks about the date though.....well, there are lots of girl fishies out there :D

^I didn't know....I don't follow that stuff....but cool :D

Seb, wow...you were saying you kind of weren't over your ex and now I see she isn't over you....hm, this is a complicated situation.....

I'd find out what the whole deal with the new girl is (the bf no bf thing) just to know ahead of time....

If you could (imagine ideal situation like no living far away or whatever issues) be with your ex right now, would you?

Archived