Random Thought Thread

SpeedDemon

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The access is just a review before we go into the SQL and Oracle. Its a database management class.

after im done with this associates(that will take me 3 years to finish) im finding something like UTI or another high performance automotive school

Dude I wish you the best in that. It is like 15K a year though. The other thing to think about is will there be a job open for someone with the skills you will learn that will pay enough to pay back the loans and stuff you will have to take out to go there.

If you stick with the CS stuff you may have a better career

Dude I wish you the best in that. It is like 15K a year though. The other thing to think about is will there be a job open for someone with the skills you will learn that will pay enough to pay back the loans and stuff you will have to take out to go there.

If you stick with the CS stuff you may have a better career

its very basic stuff, but it pays more than 15K a year. i dont have any loans, im covered my scholarships. i only pay 450 a year + books. not bad considering tuition is 1600 a quarter.

conputer stuff is boring. i want to do something in high performance, but i havent really decided yet

its very basic stuff, but it pays more than 15K a year. i dont have any loans, im covered my scholarships. i only pay 450 a year + books. not bad considering tuition is 1600 a quarter.

conputer stuff is boring. i want to do something in high performance, but i havent really decided yet

Sorry, I meant UTI is 15K a year. Seems like a lot of dough to me.

CC is very reasonable.

I look at jobs like this, you don't have to be happy in your job to be happy in life. Your job is just what you do to pay for the things that make you happy.

im only getting 23mpg, so not really a gas saver anymore. its missing bad and i cant figure out what it is. ive changed plugs, regapped them, distributor, plug wires, air filter is clean. i do have a caliper dragging but that cant account for 10mpg

you'd be surprised.. if its on your front wheel thats what pulls your car.. its having to constantly fight that extra force

have you tried cleaning your injectors? also seafoam it

I was only getting 32 out of mine but when we changed the HG i scrubbed the carbon off teh valves/ports.. wrapped the header.. made sure the injectors were clean.. etc and im getting like 35-36 now

Sorry, I meant UTI is 15K a year. Seems like a lot of dough to me.

CC is very reasonable.

I look at jobs like this, you don't have to be happy in your job to be happy in life. Your job is just what you do to pay for the things that make you happy.

yeah but that 15K is easy to make up if you find the right job. i want my job to be fun. after all, youll spend roughly 85,000 hours there(i think its 85000)

you'd be surprised.. if its on your front wheel thats what pulls your car.. its having to constantly fight that extra force

have you tried cleaning your injectors? also seafoam it

I was only getting 32 out of mine but when we changed the HG i scrubbed the carbon off teh valves/ports.. wrapped the header.. made sure the injectors were clean.. etc and im getting like 35-36 now

its the right rear caliper. already jacked the car up, spun every wheel, and taken wheels off to peek. rotor is visibly warped. my injectors have been cleaned once already, right before i bought the car(about 18,000 miles ago). its been seafoamed twice. motor has not been taken apart aside from the clutch being replaced. plugs are new, and right temp/spark. i might try new wires and cai just to freshen things up.

i think its time for a full tune up. never had one in its life.

yeah but that 15K is easy to make up if you find the right job. i want my job to be fun. after all, youll spend roughly 85,000 hours there(i think its 85000)

You know it isn't just 15K. It is 15K X 2 plus 6% interest over 10+ years. Jobs that are fun are great.

Think of this though, how many fun jobs are out there that are going to pay enough for you to take care of yourself, your GF, a home, kids and all of these school loans?

The answer is not too many. So you may end up not working for a high performance auto shop, you may end up working for Speedy at 12/hr changing oil.

I don't mean to sh!t on your dream, just want you to think about it from a different perspective.

You know it isn't just 15K. It is 15K X 2 plus 6% interest over 10+ years. Jobs that are fun are great.

Think of this though, how many fun jobs are out there that are going to pay enough for you to take care of yourself, your GF, a home, kids and all of these school loans?

The answer is not too many. So you may end up not working for a high performance auto shop, you may end up working for Speedy at 12/hr changing oil.

I don't mean to sh!t on your dream, just want you to think about it from a different perspective.

unsubsidized loans dont accumulate interest. thats if i would even need one. ive thought about it from tons of different angles and such. still working out the kinks. nothing is set in stone. so ill decide. but for now ive got to finish the stuff here at the university im at. should be done by next year

unsubsidized loans dont accumulate interest. thats if i would even need one. ive thought about it from tons of different angles and such. still working out the kinks. nothing is set in stone. so ill decide. but for now ive got to finish the stuff here at the university im at. should be done by next year

I am glad you are thinking about it. On other thing about the loans. You are right unsubsidized loans do not charge interest, but that is only while you are in school. Six months after you finish, you have to start paying and the interest starts to be charged.

I wish you the best though. You seem like a smart kid.

I am glad you are thinking about it. On other thing about the loans. You are right unsubsidized loans do not charge interest, but that is only while you are in school. Six months after you finish, you have to start paying and the interest starts to be charged.

I wish you the best though. You seem like a smart kid.

research. lol. but yes i figured if i ever needed an unsubsidized loan i would have already save enough to pay it off

had this the other night at 4am. was good

000_1721.jpg

and im eating this as we speak

000_1724.jpg

footlong chili dogs with fries :D

never going to buy another ufc event again

it was mad hilarious the first two rounds watching anderson silva harass, taunt and embarass demian maia but afterward he wouldn't actually knock him out or even throw a punch so it blew ass

needless to say i have a whore thats taking a shower @ oh say..1:10 in the marnin and im still wide awake, buzzing like a bee and baked like a goddamn cake.

spent most of my day cleaning the hell out of the inside of my f150 to prep it for going up for sale.. need to touch up the body a little bit more..

annnnnnywho, gonna go get some anus maybe, if i can be persuasive enough.

it was mad hilarious the first two rounds watching anderson silva harass, taunt and embarass demian maia but afterward he wouldn't actually knock him out or even throw a punch so it blew ass

needless to say i have a whore thats taking a shower @ oh say..1:10 in the marnin and im still wide awake, buzzing like a bee and baked like a goddamn cake.

spent most of my day cleaning the hell out of the inside of my f150 to prep it for going up for sale.. need to touch up the body a little bit more..

frack!!! was the fight today? i missed it... aaaaahhhhh!!

anderson silva is too good for the ufc lol

haha lulz. good luck on selling the truck. never tried anal before, not really too fond of trying either. but whatever floats your boat you baked grizzly bear

frack!!! was the fight today? i missed it... aaaaahhhhh!!

anderson silva is too good for the ufc lol

He was a complete and utter douchebag last night. Demian Maia got the best of him in the last round, almost overwhelmed Silva because he was too busy playing and messing around. Even the crowd who at first cheered for him started to boo him and you could hear chants of "MAIA" and "GSP" all throughout the fight.

He was a complete and utter douchebag last night. Demian Maia got the best of him in the last round, almost overwhelmed Silva because he was too busy playing and messing around. Even the crowd who at first cheered for him started to boo him and you could hear chants of "MAIA" and "GSP" all throughout the fight.

maia lasted all 3 rounds with him?

anderson got a little too cocky i guess....sounds like a dissapointing fight

I am sick of Silva. He doesn't want to fight. I think MMA is jumping the shark now anyway. I miss the old days of Ken Shamrock and Royce Gracie went there were no rules.

Can only watch two overgrown douche bags spoon for so long anyway.

Maia went five rounds. The whole fight. He whaled on Silva in the final round as he was getting pissed and I personally think that had he continued to just bullrush Anderson Silva good things could have come from it for him.

BJ Penn lost, he looked sick..Had bags under his eyes and he overall looked like hell. Five rounds went to split decision and Frankie Edgar got his belt. Matt Hughes finally won a fight against an ancient Renzo Gracie whom it didn't look like he even wanted to fight..helping him up and shaking his hand the whole fight. The best fights on the card were the no name guys.

Maia went five rounds. The whole fight. He whaled on Silva in the final round as he was getting pissed and I personally think that had he continued to just bullrush Anderson Silva good things could have come from it for him.

BJ Penn lost, he looked sick..Had bags under his eyes and he overall looked like hell. Five rounds went to split decision and Frankie Edgar got his belt. Matt Hughes finally won a fight against an ancient Renzo Gracie whom it didn't look like he even wanted to fight..helping him up and shaking his hand the whole fight. The best fights on the card were the no name guys.

yeah i heard bj lost... as long as he didnt get submitted or ko'd its all good... i dont think frankie deserves that belt at all though

he is not at BJ's level at all!! he just got lucky i guess

as for the maia and silva... i just wish someone like dan henderson could knock the crap out of silva... hes too cocky and just wants to put on a show other than fight.

oh and im sorry you spent 60 bucks on a dissapointing fight....happens sometimes

Actually it was only 40 something between 4 people..wasn't TOO bad.. but still, definitely not buying another.

Silva, when he's devoted to doing something is by and far one of the best the UFC has ever seen and personally; if he DOES get to GSP's weight class.. That poor little frenchman or whatever he is is going to be CRUSHED. Silva fired whenever he wanted to and landed every blow he threw, even broke Maia's nose with a single knee shot to the face. That was after he'd danced his way in front of him and hopped into the air.

BJ absolutely broke my heart. I didn't think he'd lose even on the split decision. Dude looked like he was gassed.

Archived