HF Random Thought Thread

s_adbell

So after my split with previous crazy whore ex, I took up weightlifting. Got back into it and I was surprised at how weak I was. Since..oh..late April I've gone from squatting mid 300's to near 500 (my stockiness has benefits..I have legs like tree trunks) and have gone from barely benching 220 @ four reps max to 360 @ about five reps max. Cut down body weight from 255 to 242.. not too much LOL.

Life is good. Unfortunately it's that time of month again. That time of month meaning I'll be stuck with teh work pager. FML.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So after my split with previous crazy whore ex, I took up weightlifting. Got back into it and I was surprised at how weak I was. Since..oh..late April I've gone from squatting mid 300's to near 500 (my stockiness has benefits..I have legs like tree trunks) and have gone from barely benching 220 @ four reps max to 360 @ about five reps max. Cut down body weight from 255 to 242.. not too much LOL.

Life is good. Unfortunately it's that time of month again. That time of month meaning I'll be stuck with teh work pager. FML.

weight room=FTMFW 24/7/365!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ur an animal

you complain about starting with 220? i can barely max out at 220

LoL i started at 205, now im up to 350 but I havent seen how many reps, ive done it three times but besides that never really pushed for more, im squatting 450 easy, ...havent maxed out yet, i'll try upper body tonight and get back to you, oh and I went from 160 to 205 then I dropped back down to 185 and now im back to 190, my weight fluctuates alot because of my of my eating habits during football season and during the off season.

Right now im working on my traps...those need a little more definition...so squats is a must for me

Gary, I can't believe that thing is an auto!! Why?

I was between a manual with 39,000 miles and barely any options, or a steptronic with 10,700 miles that was fully loaded and cost the same as the manual. What would you have done? :p

LoL i started at 205, now im up to 350 but I havent seen how many reps, ive done it three times but besides that never really pushed for more, im squatting 450 easy, ...havent maxed out yet, i'll try upper body tonight and get back to you, oh and I went from 160 to 205 then I dropped back down to 185 and now im back to 190, my weight fluctuates alot because of my of my eating habits during football season and during the off season.

Right now im working on my traps...those need a little more definition...so squats is a must for me

I've never been able to really lose weight. It just turns into muscle mass LOL. I should try maxing out my squats. I legpress some serious numbers. Like I said, I'm stocky. For a majority of my highschool football career I was either a alternate halfback or backup middle linebacker. I develop muscle and strength pretty easy.

ahh traps suck, so stressful. i started bench at 165 and over a period of 6 months worked up to 310 with a good amount of protein(about 200 grams a day, three times a week). now im back down to 195 cause i dont get in the weightroom at all.

Bought an NSX again lol

...how much you turd? and post up some pics!

So today I was driving through town with some friends and they spotted something and told me to turn around. So I did, and in the parking lot of the grocery store sat a gorgeous car.

I jumped out to take this picture, and told the guy who owned it, he just made me a very happy man.

1247026368.jpg

He then asked me if I wanted a ride, I was like WTF? Really? He said yeah, so I hopped my ass in with a quickness. Totally abandoning my friends lol.

JFCWTFBBQ!!!!!! That damn car is fookin FAST!!!! 54 in first, in like 3 seconds. then proceeded to take a 90 degree corner at the beginning of second with his foot in the floor.

I seriously about sh!t my pants, lol. Didn't squeak a tire though, just blew through it like it was a straight away.

I made a warm wet spot in my pants, then told him he just made my life mean something....

So yeah, that's my good story for the day.

So today I was driving through town with some friends and they spotted something and told me to turn around. So I did, and in the parking lot of the grocery store sat a gorgeous car.

I jumped out to take this picture, and told the guy who owned it, he just made me a very happy man.

1247026368.jpg

He then asked me if I wanted a ride, I was like WTF? Really? He said yeah, so I hopped my ass in with a quickness. Totally abandoning my friends lol.

JFCWTFBBQ!!!!!! That damn car is fookin FAST!!!! 54 in first, in like 3 seconds. then proceeded to take a 90 degree corner at the beginning of second with his foot in the floor.

I seriously about sh!t my pants, lol. Didn't squeak a tire though, just blew through it like it was a straight away.

I made a warm wet spot in my pants, then told him he just made my life mean something....

So yeah, that's my good story for the day.

Nissan GTR...mean mother fukers arent they? :thumbsup:

Archived