HF Random Thought Thread

s_adbell

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not the slightest idea what your on about there I'm afraid Lexi... but it sounds GOOD.

you mean to tell me you've never got an oyster or [double] nougat wafer from the icecream van/man? you must be one of those 99 types...

T-minus two weeks until wisdom teeth are out. I could get them out earlier if I can get rid of this sinus infection first >_<

Speaking of which, the oral surgeon took my xray today and said I have sinuses the size of an 80 year old man, which means I'm more susceptible to infections/irritation. Yay!

oops. double posting. obviously I'm bored.

after trying to write down a bunch of checklists, it's official. I've forgotten how to write properly with pen & paper since leaving HS. I use my computer too often for everything.

on a lighter note, this top makes my boobs look awesome.

yay! another person to postwhore with!

absolutely jack. trying to figure out what all I have to get done in the next 80 days. heh. planning books are not making me feel any better... they're just adding to the dread in the bottom of my stomach that i'm way in over my head.

and yourself?

Aww im sorry to hear

Im just mixing some music, and editing a set for another DJ this week....kinda fetting stuck, cause its a hip hop/ dance set...kinda stupid

yeah i had to completely edit this guys line up, it was all over the place...he had some good songs, but way too much black eyed peas, brittney spears, and kanye

geez... there's even certain etiquette about hosting an after party with weddings?! wtf. I am NOT paying for an open bar at a night club... screw that. I'm getting them free entry and a VIP space at one of the newest clubs in the area. they should feel privileged.

LoL, well at my wedding im going to have open bar...im tired of the weddings Ive been too and had to pay an arm and a leg for one drink...time to make people happy :)

oh, they get an open *limited* bar during the wedding. the venue we have won't allow anything more than wine, beer & champagne/sparkling wine because it's a state facility but most of the guests are older and are pretty happy with that kind of selection anyway. Anyone who wants to get drunk is going to get drunk on whatever there is to offer anyway. The after party's more for my selfish desires of getting random members of the public to buy me drinks and to actually get drunk since I have to be on my best behaviour during the reception.

*takes a bow* thank you, thank you.

Turns out, I'm planning my own bachelorette party too since apparently none of my bridesmaids are returning the best man's emails about the dates etc. to do with the party. So he called me tonight instead. Oh well, at least if I'm planning it, I can guarantee there won't be any strippers or unexpected & unwanted surprises.

Archived