What are you gonna do for Halloween

Kegger

I know it's a little early but I came up with my costume already.

I'm gonna run around as Pedobear. In fact I'm going to go to work as Pedobear...

What are ya'll doing this halloween.

Creepy, especially with the nature of kids being the primary thing about trick or treat/Halloween. I'll probably hit up a few lowkey parties and plan on going to a haunted attraction or two.

Was planning on going bar hopping in Boston. We'll see though.

Last year I dressed up like Adam from Saw 1. Just white t-shirt and jeans with rolled up pant leg and plastic ankle chain. And a tape recorder strung around my neck with a piece of tape that says "play me".

I'll be stuck at my sister-in-law's rehearsal dinner wanting to kill myself. I'm not even allowed to wear a pair of devil horns in celebration of the holiday because "it'll lower the tone of the event" if I do that apparently. And I can't wear fangs because it's a dinner... and well, eating with fangs on isn't exactly fun. There are 52 weekends in a year... and she has to pick the one weekend that coincides with the only holiday of the year that I spend the ENTIRE year preparing for and ruin it for me?! gaaaaaaaaaaah.

I'm gonna dress my civic up like a ghost. I'll throw a big sheet over the whole thing and just cut out holes for the headlights. Then I'll drive around full speed laying on the horn. That'll scare people for sure! especially when they realize I can't see out of my windshield.

I'm gonna dress my civic up like a ghost. I'll throw a big sheet over the whole thing and just cut out holes for the headlights. Then I'll drive around full speed laying on the horn. That'll scare people for sure! especially when they realize I can't see out of my windshield.

Bahahahaha ^ :laugh:

Kegan, you should go to work dressed as Austin Powers. :thumbsup:

Ill probably be heading to the usual spot i throw down. Only this time im hopin to see some whore police/fire/fbi agents..

Dont know if im gonna dress up or not.. cant really put my head around anything that i would have fun getting into character for.

I'm gonna find out what the sex of my baby is

:thumbsup:

Not exactly the usual halloween theme but I'm pretty excited about it.

That's awesome and congrats. You'll probably be having a better time than all of us (except me with our first "real" halloween with our son). I remember how excited we were the day we were going to find out the sex of our baby. It was an awesome day.

My roommate and I are throwing a kegger. We've got beer pong, foozeball, hatchets, Wii Bowling. Gonna do a keg of general beer (Kokanee probably) and then I'm making my specialty, Apple Pie (the drink) for the ladies, as well as Everclear and vodka jello shots.

Our light will definitely be off. :wink:

Oh, and I'm going as Shaun from Shaun of the Dead.

I ain't going trick or treating... Just to work lol.

lol I didnt say you where its still creepy! Anyway new halloween news me and a few friends are currently planning on doing a amatur halloween horror movie. Gonna be pretty sick, so that'll make this halloweeen one of the better ones.

Ill probably be heading to the usual spot i throw down. Only this time im hopin to see some whore police/fire/fbi agents..

Dont know if im gonna dress up or not.. cant really put my head around anything that i would have fun getting into character for.

You should head up to midtown and come drink with me. It'll take the sting out of the fact that I'm stuck down there for a wedding I don't want to go to which is ruining my halloween.

Archived