What are you gonna do for Halloween

Kegger

if I get my way, Chris' dad. I'm going to bitch and whine to make him pay for everything while we're down there seeing as I don't want to go (& will go out of my way to make everyone miserable if I don't get my way because I don't want to be there- selfish? perhaps but deserving considering they've been bastards to me lately), and we technically can't afford to go unless he's paying for everything.

my halloween is going to be funnnn i get to play in the sand...

in ................................................................................

.............................. iraq >_<

^But at least you get to be dressed up like an army guy and carry a big gun around..

:laugh: but i have to do that for 15 months, get too repedative, i hope i go on a mission on halloween so then ill get to have my REALLY big gun (.50 cal machine gun) when we go out. :devil:

I hear ya. I just want to play with your M4(i think thats what you said you get to play with). Never had the opp. to fire something that lets off more than one round per tirgger pull.

yeah the first time i shot it in burst i thought it was the best thing since sliced bread but then i shot the .50 cal... and now i get to play with it and it on the turret mounted to my truck (im the scout truck gunner) and i get 10 boxes of 100 .50 cal rounds each time we roll out just in case something happens, which nothing has really, they wont let me play :( lol

When it comes to the toys you get to play with(and the hazard pay) your a lucky bastard...

I think i need to start filling out some paper work and get the BATF to allow me to buy a preban AK.. or maybe even a full auto glock.. :devil:

next time im home for halloween im going to be young snake from MGS1 :devil:

then a little later ill switch outfits and be the huge walking/talking penis and ill run around inside walmart having "security" chasing me LMAO :laugh:

next time im home for halloween im going to be young snake from MGS1 :devil:

then a little later ill switch outfits and be the huge walking/talking penis and ill run around inside walmart having "security" chasing me LMAO :laugh:

Snake would be awesome!

Im really not sure what im going to be yet, i mean i have ideas but eh..i dunno yet

Snake would be awesome!

Im really not sure what im going to be yet, i mean i have ideas but eh..i dunno yet

snake is a must, i already have the uniform and a airsoft M4, now i need the bandana and to be able to grow my hair out that long (ahhhhhhhhhh i have to grow out a mullet >_< ) itll be the best costume ever!!! ill jump out in front of kids and be like, FREEZE! hahaha, ill have to get a friend to dress up as a genome soldier, lol :laugh:

Archived