CLOSE

wannaBstuntin

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
from his ip address

eh everyone has those friends who like to play practical jokes, who knows. i'm just not being quick to judge and point fingers! but i have no say in the matter as it's not my business :)

it sucks...he will be back soon :D

Ashley, will you be coming to the PA meet? It's so close!

Nah, I try not to go too far into PA unless necessary (Philly for shows or the times we hit up Carlisle, but haven't done that in the past however-many years), driving through that state bores me.

There be bears in the woooooooooooooooods. Bear > Tent < Cabin.

we used to feed bears ice cream, when they'd hang out in my old backyard. well, just cubs, the momma's never hung out. i've pretty much lived "in the woods" for most of my life, so camping and cabins don't interest me much. did the whole party-in-the-woods and party-in-the-cabin thing when I was younger, I'm over the whole partying thing. not that it matters much, driving through PA bores me (even when driving with other people) and who knows wtf I'll be doing come July, don't even know what next week will bring.

^come have fun :D

lol. its an inside joke cuz my best friends that recently moved here from miami thought that all we did in PA was grow corn. so we always joke around about it hah. figured somebody on here might get it haha

Archived