CLOSE

wannaBstuntin

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MB was still fun though sarah.

i wont be able to make the summer meet this year though. sorry guys.

one of two things will be going on.

i was accepted into the fire dept out here. they start training in june, and it takes 6 months.

also, i revived my packet for the army.

I think somebody should find out when or where there's actually going to be a big honda meet. Driving all the way to MB for 2 other Hondas. . . Not so fun lol. I just think it would be more fun, ya know?

I think somebody should find out when or where there's actually going to be a big honda meet. Driving all the way to MB for 2 other Hondas. . . Not so fun lol. I just think it would be more fun, ya know?

To be fair, you slept through most of it. It's more about the community than the cars.

Yeah, It would have been more fun if I could have stayed longer too. I just personally like walking through a parking lot full of cars to peek at. 8th Gen Civ and ClubRSX do meet in Kent Narrows, Maryland, under the bridge. That's a badass meet.

Yeah, It would have been more fun if I could have stayed longer too. I just personally like walking through a parking lot full of cars to peek at. 8th Gen Civ and ClubRSX do meet in Kent Narrows, Maryland, under the bridge. That's a badass meet.

Then you should go to a car show instead.

A large Honda meet usually has some kind of theft involved afterward. Of course, precautions must be taken at shows as well.

I forgot, did you guys end up going to that aquarium or whatever? If you did, you guys never called to let us know you were going.>_<

Yes, we went. Pretty sure one of use called you, and you didn't answer.

Archived