HF Meet Summer 2008 - Going on now.

Rick B.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm all for texas or kentucky. I don't do the north, or the cold too well... and there's not a chance in hell you'll ever catch me in mexico.

You do realize, that in the middle of summer, there really isn't such thing as cold in the northern part of the US?

@Ryan: By South Jersey shore, do you mean Atlantic City? Cause I could be down for some gambling.

honey, if it's cooler than 85 degrees it feels cold to me. Hell, even this summer's been ridiculously cold in comparison to what I'm used to. I think I can count on one hand the number of days its been up to 100 this year.

honey, if it's cooler than 85 degrees it feels cold to me. Hell, even this summer's been ridiculously cold in comparison to what I'm used to. I think I can count on one hand the number of days its been up to 100 this year.

Then you madam, are quite fracked in the head. Though late summer temperatures hang in the mid-80s. I don't really know how you can deal with much warmer myself.

i grew up working outdoors in carolina summers... that's how. haha. that any time my mother wasn't home my dad used to have the air conditioning off, and then most houses in britain don't have any AC. lol.

Well someone mentioned PA.

And then I thought, why not the jersey shore?

Still at the beach, nice weather, plenty of places to go nearby (including Atlantic City and NYC), and more centrally located between the people that actually showed up for this meet.

Why not the Jersey Shore? C'mon, Ryan, you should know better! No self-respecting person goes near that water.

Atlantic City only provides so much excitement at a time, and that requires being 21+, which it seems like most members aren't (although I could be wrong on this).

Well I'll be of age by then speaking for myself, and probably a few others? But yeah if worst comes to worse just hook me up with some funds once I get down there (to wherever we meet) and I can buy us all the liquor/beer/wine we could ever want at wholesale cost.

I can buy us all the liquor/beer/wine we could ever want at wholesale cost.

LOL We really didn't buy all that much and only went through about half of it.

I think Sarah (and maybe Dylan) were the only ones underage at this meet.

But yeah, I was thinking about it more and I'd want to be someplace more "vacationey" (further south than Jersey anyways).

But I think to make that long of a trip again, I'd need some company at least. Driving 12 hours alone in the middle of the night is not as fun as I thought.

I still need to find the cable to hook my camera up to the comp....... >_<

But I think to make that long of a trip again, I'd need some company at least. Driving 12 hours alone in the middle of the night is not as fun as I thought.

no need to beg :p

perhaps you could have gone through more had you not passed out on the balcony >_<

no need to beg :p

perhaps you could have gone through more had you not passed out on the balcony >_<

<beg>Or if there had been more people than just me, Rick and Rob drinking it........</beg>

THOUGHT: Mardi Gras? New Orleans? hmmmm

I think Sarah (and maybe Dylan) were the only ones underage at this meet.

I still need to find the cable to hook my camera up to the comp.......>_<

we were

i talked to you on the phone for like 1/4 of it

and i wanted to upload them on my computer.. but noooo you said you'll do it when you got home

New orleans sounds good.. my shirt stays on.. i dont have enough up top to be takin off my shirt anyway! haha :laugh:

well, i finally made it back home tonight.

so did i miss anything on the forums?

new york was fun.

i slept through a waterspout tornado while i was there in the middle of the day, go figure. lol

this meet was fun! it had its kinks, dont get me wrong about that, but all in all. it was a good one.

the members we had at this meet were all pretty cool, grandpa kept us entertained with his bad hip, ryan with his drunkin yelling and then drooling on himself was always a good laugh, then of course the fast and the furious sumter. lol, nuff said about that. =P

Archived