HF Meet Summer 2008 - Going on now.

Rick B.

LOL We really didn't buy all that much and only went through about half of it.

I think Sarah (and maybe Dylan) were the only ones underage at this meet.

But yeah, I was thinking about it more and I'd want to be someplace more "vacationey" (further south than Jersey anyways).

But I think to make that long of a trip again, I'd need some company at least. Driving 12 hours alone in the middle of the night is not as fun as I thought.

I still need to find the cable to hook my camera up to the comp.......>_<

My girlfriend's the same age as me. :) Lol.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<beg>Or if there had been more people than just me, Rick and Rob drinking it........</beg>

THOUGHT: Mardi Gras? New Orleans? hmmmm

As long as it's not Mardi Gras season, I'd be down for it. Big crowds only create problems. I still think a houseboat on Lake Cumberland or Dale Hollow sounds better. Plus it's a way shorter drive, for me, than Nawlens.

How do big crowds creat problems? You can blend in much easier after doin some dumb sh*t. It is even easier if you arent from around the area...

Because people get more stupid the more people you have around. Ever been to a big event? Notice how the collective intelligence typically dips into the single digits? Yea, not so much a fan. Also, I personally wouldn't feel comfortable with an attendee bringing a firearm.

I would have to read NO gun laws before i would even think about carrying. But as far as feeling uncomfortable with me carrying while at the meet(assuming you meant the meet and not mardi gras, as it is like i would be smashed at amri gras and would not be carrying there) you have nothing to worry about, out of sight out of mind.

(Just saw your other thread your moving so its not really time sensitive). But yeah we should start planning my Sols motor should be here this week. *knocks on wood*

Archived